Note to New Members ×

Custom Metal Coiler, Deeluxe Boots(Indys), Catek OS2 Bindings and Plates

cafercr35

Moved to Florida, selling to move to Kiteboarding. Custom Metal Coiler 180RC(180x18.8x11.5x159 contact) $650. Deeluxe Indy boots with modable liners, step in heels, blue springs  $250. Catek OS2 bindings $150. Catek plates $50. $1100 total - take all for $1000.

All equipment one owner and in great shape. Board never ground down. Tons of base and edge left. Normal wear on top sheet.

All extra hardware for OS2s(standard bails,extra screws and allens), plus original parts for boots(original springs and heels) tossed in.

You pay shipping.

Back board and boots.jpg

Boot and liners front.jpg

Front board and boots.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So back when I purchased this board I sked Bruce "If someone asks what model Coiler this board is what should I tell them?"

Here is his reply:

Just say its the best one!
It is actually a custom template done for the metal construction as the rounded tail gives the boards a bit more lateral stiffness across the tail. It is based on a 180 Racecarve but had the contact length shortened to 159cms from 162. So it really is a 180 metal racecarve
180 x 18.8 x 11.5m x 3mm taper, 159 contact. Quite turny as you will soon find out(-:
BV

• 2 weeks later...