Note to New Members ×

Moving/Liquidation Sale - F2 Speedster & Volant SL boards, F2 Race & TD1s binders, Burton Driver X, Raichle, UPZ boots

aactis

So in the past few seasons I've switched primarily to being a smelly tele skier. And now I just accepted an overseas job, so I'm trying to thin out the rest of my quiver of skis/snowboards to only have a pair of all mountain/touring skis to bring with me. 

All of this needs to be gone by 23 JanuaryI've been out of the snowboard world for a few years (freeing my mind by freeing my heel or something like that), so I'm not sure what's worth what, but I mostly just want it to be used. So pretty much any reasonable offers will be taken.

I'm based out of Golden, CO, so it would be ideal to meet up in the front range or up in the mountains somewhere, but I can ship it if necessary at your expense. Feel free to make an offer to anything or combine with stuff for any reasonable offer.

Thanks,

Tony

***Update: Everything is sold, thank you all!!!**

Boots:

Burton Driver X (2008ish, us12/eu46, 50ish days, used but well kept) - $50

Raichle (old, not sure of model, approx. mondo29, buckle rivets a little loose but ok, liner is worn badly in heels) - free/shipping $ (pending sale)

UPZ (2010ish, 10.5, 324mm shell, have at most 10 days on them, essentially new) - $175 (pending sale)

Bindings:

TD1 (w/a couple misc. risers/spacers, in good shape) - $40

F2 Race (at most 10 days, essentially new) - $75 (pending sale)

Boards:

both are pretty old, but have clean bases/decent edges, a bit dry from a few seasons in the closet, both w/decent camber left considering age

162 Volant SL - $40

~180 F2 Speedster RS - $40 (pending sale)

image%2B%281%29.jpeg

image%2B%282%29.jpeg

Edited by aactis

And the speedster rs if still around. Text me at 303 818 7480. Might be interested in upz if they fit

Curtis,

Just saw your email and sent you a text. The boots and f2 board are yours if the boots fit you. Let me know if you would be able to meet up later today or another time.