Note to New Members ×

KESSLER SBX Boards for Sale

JonCheever

I have a few SBX boards for sale. All are World Cup ready to race and I'll even throw in some HF wax for free.

162 SBX. They are built for me.

10.5 sidecut

24.8 waist

18mm taper

I have them ranging from brand new to raced on World Cup. Not sure which one will be faster, but they are all prepped for competing at the highest level.

Thanks,

Cheever

Jonathan_Cheever@comcast.net

I didn't know there was a bomberbx. I'll put it there though, so thanks for the pointer.

As far as pricing goes:

I have one I am letting go for $950. It has slightly more use than the others and even has a podium in it.

The rest for a $1100. As they are hardly ridden.

Most of the money I get from these boards will be going to Kessler.

I also have a two carbon boards made by Kessler. These would probably be double the price as the titanol ones as they raw materials to make these were twice as much.

I feel they are kind of a secret weapon that may be pulled out in a course with super quick features right out of the gate.

They're feather light, rail are probably some of the best boards out there. I just have such a small quiver. My wax tech and coaches are afraid of the lack of consistency so I look at them instead of ride them.

Pictures:post-11906-141842394903_thumb.jpg

Edited by www.oldsnowboards.com

Hi Jon.

Keep in mind "No New Sales" on the forum. I have edited your post so as not to have to delete it.

Here is a link to http://bomberbx.3dcartstores.com/ You are welcome to post your used boards there also.

Bryan

Edited by www.oldsnowboards.com