Note to New Members ×

Rally at the Thunder Dome '13

dingbat

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's ready to Rally?!! Looking forward to attending both days this year. Hopefully less hiking and more carving than last year. :D

A few of you have yet to check-in. You know who I'm talking about. What gives? :confused:

*ahem* pow4ever, long range forecast is showing 40% chance of snow for Saturday, so get your butt in gear and get up here. I'm counting on you being here; don't let me down! (Besides, if you don't show up there's a certain video from SES that just might make its way to BOL.) :eek:

Conditions are gooood.:1luvu:

Firm and carvy.

T&B,

Definitely have boots in that size. Demos are no charge at the rally, on a first come, first serve basis. Limiting factor is I have 5 pair of bindings and only 1 or 2 pair of boots in each shell size between 25 and 30.5. Should be able to get you out on something for at least part of the day if not all.

Limiting factor is I have 5 pair of bindings and only 1 or 2 pair of boots in each shell size between 25 and 30..

I can bring an extra set of bindings or two, if needed, and an extra board for anyone to try. Let me know if you think you'll need extras. I can also bring my old HSP boots (size 25) with yellow BTS installed. If anyone wants to try these, let me know tonight. I'll be there both Sat and Sun.

I can bring an extra set of bindings or two, if needed, and an extra board for anyone to try. Let me know if you think you'll need extras. I can also bring my old HSP boots (size 25) with yellow BTS installed. If anyone wants to try these, let me know tonight. I'll be there both Sat and Sun.

Michael,

Carver Cutie (Ween) just got a board. We put soft bindings on it, but if you have an extra set of hardboot bindings to loan her that would be GREAT!

Edited by CT-Carver