Note to New Members ×

Rally at the Thunder Dome '13

dingbat

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cail,

Bobby's RT is a good deal. Some truly cosmetic stuff on the topsheet and needs a fresh wax, but I'd say it's worth $100 all day.

If you just need something for the day, my RT168 is available as well as my Madd 170, and of course, the Pure Board demos. I'd suggest getting out on one of the demos for a few runs regardless.

Do you have boots and bindings?

I booked a room at the Hawk Mtn. Lodge for Sat., the 23rd...I think it sleeps 4-5, so if anyone needs a room, let me know. For you locals, I may be heading up there this Sunday, the 3rd for some pow- been furiously doing my Snow Dance!

Booked a room as well for Friday and Saturday. Planning to get in early evening on Friday for a little bit of night ski, attend the rally for Saturday, then shoot up to Stratton for Sunday. Can't wait!

What do i have to do?

Make sure your name is on the list in post #1. Show up on the 23rd and/or 24th. Tell the gal at customer service you're on the list and fork over $35. Ride.

It'd be nice if you hung out with some of us too, but not mandatory.

What do i need?

I wish I could answer this for you, but it can only come from within. Some people spend years in therapy struggling with this same question.

We will have demo boots (size 25.5 to 30.5), boards and bindings available on a first come first serve basis at the Rally if you think it'll help.

Make sure your name is on the list in post #1. Show up on the 23rd and/or 24th. Tell the gal at customer service you're on the list and fork over $35. Ride.

It'd be nice if you hung out with some of us too, but not mandatory.

I wish I could answer this for you, but it can only come from within. Some people spend years in therapy struggling with this same question.

We will have demo boots (size 25.5 to 30.5), boards and bindings available on a first come first serve basis at the Rally if you think it'll help.

Cool a demo sounds awesome. I havent been on a carve board since 99-2000 season. I ride 163 Rome board now but i have two Ride Timeless boards (164 & 168) both with downhill stances.

Gonna put this on calander and see if i can make it up there for the Day.