Note to New Members ×

MrZebraPants

I'm pretty new to the SBX community and was wondering how you chose the size of SBX specific board like Kessler, SG, or Oxess? I've been using a 162 all mountain board for the past 2 years and want to make a major upgrade. I'm 5'10" and about 180 lbs. Any suggestions on size? Thanks!

160 to 164 cm length. Geometry will depend on the level of racing you are engaging in and he type of board you are coming from. Making the leap directly to a WC geometry can actually cause problems for you.

160 to 164 cm length. Geometry will depend on the level of racing you are engaging in and he type of board you are coming from. Making the leap directly to a WC geometry can actually cause problems for you.

... Call Sean. I ended up getting my ride from Coiler bc I'm canadian but would have just easily gone with Donek. He is super helpful and top quality and tech. Clearly too polite to make that plug himself!