Note to New Members ×

SkES 2012 Daily Rub In!

two_ravens

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The merry carvers return to SkES House after a super time night riding only to find...?????? GNOMES IN THE HOT TUB????????? Holy Home Invasion! Three gnomes have found their way to SkES house and have invaded the sanctity of our hot tub!!! These guys are dressed to party and they even got into the root beer!!!!

post-6122-14184236018_thumb.jpg

post-6122-141842360188_thumb.jpg

Great job with the fun intertaining and silly posts with the games at SKES ! In honor of fun for all we will be playing by SKES rules for feb 26th at our carve event N.I.C.E. (North Idaho Carve Event). Will print out the rules for everyone there and let the games begin. P.S. You are all welcome to our event too. Russ 208-290-8023 northidahocarveevent@hotmail.com

Unbelievable - it’s already the last day of the Snow King Expression Session for 2012! We can’t believe how the time flies when you’re with such good friends, sharing the mountain and making heart warming memories together. We know we’ll cherish all the great times we’ve had with this year’s carving crew at SkES!

:1luvu::1luvu::1luvu:

The day dawns bright and sunny, with the whole mountain (at least the parts we care about) groomed and in perfect condition! The carving crew is feeling very pleased with their C.N.A.R. point totals and they decide just to go for “First Chair” points today (even if that does mean having to get up early enough to be at the lift on time for opening bell!!!) and not concern themselves racking up any more points beyond that - our radness has been proven! :cool:

post-6122-141842360257_thumb.jpg

post-6122-141842360264_thumb.jpg

Last run of the day, two_ravens decides to throw down a few last eurocarves just for fun. :) But wait!!! Who is that we see on the tail of her board?!?!?!? Is it???? Could it be...????? It is!!!!!! It’s Mud Flap Guy, also throwing down a perfect, fully laid euro carve - and he’s butt naked!!! :eek::eek::eek: That, my friend, is worth serious C.N.A.R. points!!!!

post-6122-141842360274_thumb.jpg

post-6122-141842360281_thumb.jpg

post-6122-141842360284_thumb.jpg

A quick review of the photographic evidence shows that Mud Flap Guy has been taking part in this entire contest - everywhere that two_ravens has been with the blue flame Coiler, he’s been there too - in good conditions and bad, even braving the crowded lift lines - and completely neked the entire time!

post-6122-141842360293_thumb.jpg

post-6122-141842360302_thumb.jpg

post-6122-141842360306_thumb.jpg

The independent judging committee for the SkES C.N.A.R. contest determines that the score cards for the entire contest must be reviewed. They observe that, while Mud Flap Guy has not let out a single Radness Yell or Ego Claim, has no mittens, didn’t get in the hot tub and appears to have stayed home on the powder day, he does seem to have participated in every actual bona-fide carving activity. The judges tally the scores and have reached their conclusion.....

post-6122-141842360308_thumb.jpg

post-6122-141842360319_thumb.jpg

It’s an amazing turn of events folks!!! As the sun sets on the final day of SkES 2012 the score cards tell the story. In a total surprise ending - in an amazing 'come from behind' win - Mud Flap Guy has prevailed and the judges have declared him the winner of C.N.A.R. for SkES 2012!!!!!!!!!

post-6122-141842360321_thumb.jpg

post-6122-14184236033_thumb.jpg

Great job with the fun intertaining and silly posts with the games at SKES ! In honor of fun for all we will be playing by SKES rules for feb 26th at our carve event N.I.C.E. (North Idaho Carve Event). Will print out the rules for everyone there and let the games begin. P.S. You are all welcome to our event too. Russ 208-290-8023 northidahocarveevent@hotmail.com

Ha ha!!!! Hope you guys have fun! Of course, this rule book was written with Snow King carvers in mind - you guys might have to tweak the rules a bit. And I keep thinking of more point-earning opportunities every day - too late to make the published version though. Work in progress!

My Sweetie suggested that the awards ceremony should have included lots of naked jumping up and down.... Maybe you guys would want to include that in your event....?? Please post video! :D

Wish I could come up for N.I.C.E. but not a chance this year... But do you need some gnomes? They might be able to make room in their schedules! :ices_ange