Note to New Members ×

Eces Q & A

GeoffV

Hey folks, a couple questions

1. Are there a certain amount of rooms set aside for this shindig? I'm just wondering how much of a panic I have to be in to book.

2. Are there any women's clinics?

3. This $166 deal...that's in addition to pass/lodging, correct?...like an add on? edit: yup, answered my own question : )

3. When will the snow come?;)

Thanks!

How do you guys want to know what size tshirt for those who do the package deal?

Leave the size in the "special instructions for seller" at check out?

Ben, thanks for pointing that out, we added a shirt size selection. You are all set I see your request for an extra small;)

Hey folks, a couple questions

1. Are there a certain amount of rooms set aside for this shindig? I'm just wondering how much of a panic I have to be in to book.

2. Are there any women's clinics?

3. This $166 deal...that's in addition to pass/lodging, correct?...like an add on? edit: yup, answered my own question : )

3. When will the snow come?;)

Thanks!

Hilux,

1. yes we have rooms reserved specifically for the ECES, you've got plenty of time to make a decision to come.

2. We have not even started to work on clinics yet, if there is enough of a demand I am sure we can work something out.

3. Yes the ECES package deal is separate from lodging and lift tickets. We are offering a lot of new venues that we have never been able to before: Carving party on Wednesday at Grizzly's, pre banquet social hour with apps, early lift access on Thursday before another skier gets on the mountain, Friday race course, and demos.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes we have negotiated discounted lift ticket prices outside of the lodging packages. We will be posting those rates as well as the process for purchasing the discounted tickets very shortly. Keep and eye out later this week.

Alex

• 2 weeks later...
The package includes all meals/drinks + tips, travel to and from event, shuttle service throughtout the week, VIP ski check, overnight waxing/tune, valet parking, reserved tables in the lodge, private 1 on 1 instruction and 100 entries in the banquet raffle. A bargain really for $166!

Just noticed this post. Is this correct?

Deadline for attending the dinner is Feb 8th

If you have are attending but have not paid you better do it soon, spots are filling up. After the deadline Stratton will only let us extend banquet tickets to a few people. You don't want to miss the opportunity to participate in the raffle drawing. The odds for winning big ticket items are pretty good. Big ticket items include: Bomber bindings, custom Donek, custom Coiler, Kessler, F2 bindings from http://www.yyzcanuck.com/and more keep getting added as sponsors step up.

Edited by GeoffV

Marc, your PayPal just came through you are all set, you'll pick up a wrist band at the ECES tent which will get you early access. Please note that purchasing just the banquet ticket alone does not include the ECES T-shirt.

Thanks meng. Appreciate it. I'll buy that in a second. I'm just looking forward to racing you, Jack and Jason B. If he's gonna race.

Off topic; you should enter the Sugarloaf BSL this March. It's a blast. Thanks again!