Note to New Members ×

Stratton home page today

trailertrash

Todd was the only one ballzy enough to ride a carving board on the opening day one trail. Steph and I opted for ski's

Kind of cool the Stratton opening day photo has been an alpine rider the last Two years me last year and Todd this year.

They all love us.

So Jack, if there is reaching down to "pat the dog" would this then be "licking the dog"?

The number of inappropriate things I was doing to the dog when this picture was taken was well beyond licking or patting.

Don't know who ended up being the bitch by the next frame, me or the dog.

This. Anyone. Bueller...

Southern Condition Report: Epic conditions..... butter smooth groom..... chest deep pow off trail.... faceshots all day....

Real World Translation: one trail open with a base of 6-"18" (under the guns).... bare spots, grass, etc poking through, groom.... lol... oh you mean the tractor we drove up the hill... yeah that.... death cookies, ruts, speedbumps between each groom pass.... (but at least the lifty was only 20 bucks!) :rolleyes:

This. Anyone. Bueller...

At Stratton

Sunday snow was ok, firm with little ice nuggets. One trail open North American, but not full width. Carving for more then one or two turns would have been certain death. It was pretty crowded plus the SMS racers are out there also.

Monday snow was perfect spring snow, other the SMS no one around but was in the 50's.

Pouring rain today, but getting cold for the rest of the week. If they are really lucky they might open one or two more trails.

So to sum it up- it sucks dont waste your time.