Note to New Members ×

anyone buy from hardbooter.com?

DiveBomber

Yes sir. We've responded to all of your emails and we have been kind enough to take a DEPOSIT of $100 almost 2 months ago on one of our most prized boards, the Silly Good 200cm Prior shape designed by Billy Bordy himself. We are always happy to get gear into peoples hands and if it takes a little "lay away" program on a customers part to get the gear that he or she really wants, that's just fine. It is a holiday week and we do tend to shy away from the telephone during such a family focused time. A great way to express a concern or to "seal the deal" as you have put it, is via email or payment, respectively. A not so cool way to bring things to light is to post on another website's forum as most people here know that Hardbooter is an honest business with riders at the helm who take care of the community as best we can. You may now square up with payment or we'd be glad to refund your minimal deposit and let the community know that the last 200cm SG is back up for sale. Thanks for being a supporter of Hardbooter!

has anyone dealt with them lately? Been trying get a board from them and have not had the best response. getting a little aggravated. cussing.gif

Dude, did you really try and call on Wed. The 23rd, Around 9 pm then post on BOL on thanksgiving that we didn't call back on a national holiday??? I am sure you r excite for a new board as we all get.....

After we took a deposit (which we and most companies don't do often do via e commerce but we love hardbooters so we work with them the best we can),on a board on Oct 8th after Dave spent plenty of time answering your questions via the phone and e-mail??

Hardbooter.com is sorry that we could not be more helpful. And that you are aggravated. Let us know if you would like to pay for the product and we will be happy to ship it.:)

BB

Have not purchased anything...yet...but I spent about an hour on the phone with Billy a little while back and that was one of the best conversations I've ever had about carving and related gear. I'm sincerely happy these guys are around and in business to support this sport. I'll be buying from them shortly.

Randy

Richmond, VA

...and DiveBummer strikes again.

For the record, I bought from Hardbooter a couple of years ago and they were very fast and great communicators.

...of course, I paid in full...:smashfrea

F*CK you tex, I wanted to make sure my knee with a torn ACL was going to hold up, so once again F*CK YOU

incase I havent said it before, STAY OUT OF MY THREADS ***hole

Dude, did you really try and call on Wed. The 23rd, Around 9 pm then post on BOL on thanksgiving that we didn't call back on a national holiday??? I am sure you r excite for a new board as we all get.....

After we took a deposit (which we and most companies don't do often do via e commerce but we love hardbooters so we work with them the best we can),on a board on Oct 8th after Dave spent plenty of time answering your questions via the phone and e-mail??

Hardbooter.com is sorry that we could not be more helpful. And that you are aggravated. Let us know if you would like to pay for the product and we will be happy to ship it.:)

BB

DONT FLAT OUT LIE. I called on the 22 at 5pm, I called the previous week, I called twice 2 weeks before, no response...

Just man up and do it GCarve, real public like. Why be hypothetical when you can be for real.

I hear ya :D , but technically I'm second in line, and would prefer to honor that statis until I hear otherwise. DiveBomber gets first dibs. I'll happily lurk second in line.

...and DiveBummer strikes again.

For the record, I bought from Hardbooter a couple of years ago and they were very fast and great communicators.

...of course, I paid in full...:smashfrea

F*CK you tex, I wanted to make sure my knee with a torn ACL was going to hold up, so once again F*CK YOU

incase I havent said it before, STAY OUT OF MY THREADS ***hole

Really??? Is that the best you can do DB?

Anyone who has been on this site for any length of time knows that Divebomber's reputation is questionable at best. The one thing he consistently brings to this community is pent-up anger and B.S. No matter your story, you always treat people like sh*t.

I'm another happy Hardbooter customer, on several occasions. I would happily recommend them to anyone.

This is not the kind of crap I come to see when I visit this forum. Some advice for the OP: think twice about what you say on a public forum, and how your words might be interpreted. I'm sorry to say, but you just made yourself look like a total *******. Grow up.

I second that...couldn't have said it any better.