Snowraider Glove UPDATE!

*Ace*

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have had these gloves for a couple of years and the material is very durable. I did have a problem with the stitching on one of the fingers though. They are not really warm gloves and require a liner as stated on the site. Anyone ordering these should also keep in mind that they are NOT waterproof and you will need to apply your own waterproof product.

I've been using a pair of the 6" gauntlet style since the beginning of last season and am generally satisfied. The Keprotec is very good at resisting abrasion. After going up rope tows with them I always found bits of rope material in the fabric, so the gloves are tougher than the rope.

There has been some unraveling of the stitched seams in the palm and fingers. I don't know if this is just extra thread or if important stitches are coming apart. As soon as I notice any free threads I bond them down with super glue, a tactic that I think has helped keep them in excellent condition.

I've used Scotchguard on the outside to help make them more water resistant.

I wear liner gloves and a low-profile wrist guard underneath.

Sorry I am not involved with these people.

Be patient...they are located down in Texas, so maybe not the most snow-oriented salespeople.?.

I am just a really happy customer who is spreading the good word. I have been using the 6" Gauntlet model for the past 3 seasons. Can't say anything but good things about these gloves, especially for the price!!! I do wish they made a mitten though....

I usually pair these with a cheap stretch glove ~$1. This generally works very well until about 0*F. Colder conditions call for a beefier liner...

318Gb5YcitL._SS500_.jpg

Anyone ordering these should also keep in mind that they are NOT waterproof and you will need to apply your own waterproof product.

and they are not windproof too! there's no membrane inside, so it's like major inconvenience on chairlift in strong and cold wind, like it is usual here in Siberia. in those days i've used some polartec powerstretch liners inside

It appears we all received the same email. Anyone receive a "your gloves have been shipped" email yet?

It's been 4 business days since my purchase and 3 days since I got that email from them. The gloves should have been shipped yesterday.

It just seems like these guys need to shape up their shipping department.