Note to New Members ×

Summit & Eagle County Carving 2010/2011

fin

A Basins new toy. 527hp of bad assedness! Prionth Beast sweet machine. Ridding Copper tomorrow, checking out the races and doing some cruising.

Think Snow!

the only drawback of that cat, is you're stuck right in the middle. no place to open up the window if it gets too hot, or expectorate the tobacco dip. Big, but not that big. I've worked with that cat last season, tho I was in the Pisten Bully, and the lead had that cat. we did talk back and forth with feedbacks, and so forth. Some likes it, because it's stick instead of the yoke. the new PB 400s are now mostly stick out in Vail. :-/ I prefer yoke.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bluebird and 25f deg for the Basin tomorrow. President's day hordes are gone and the snow is excellent. Looks like we have the Basin back to ourselves for a bit until the spring break crowds begin to amass. Brother Hong is back in action and Zuma Bowl has the widest and steepest groomed to perfection lanes waiting just for us. Come on out and enjoy the sunshine while it last.

Think Snow!

I'm headed to CO w/ a friend; boarding March 19-22. We're staying in Avon, but could drive to any of the resorts. Are there any regular meetups? Or do you just play it by ear? We would love to take some runs with the locals.

Should be a crew that Sunday at Loveland. Post a message on the Yo Lci! Thread.

I'm headed to CO w/ a friend; boarding March 19-22. We're staying in Avon, but could drive to any of the resorts. Are there any regular meetups? Or do you just play it by ear? We would love to take some runs with the locals.
Post here where you will be for the day, and you will probably run into some people. Lots of people ride at the Basin and Keystone, and of course my bros at Loveland on Sundays.

Dave - my buddy and I took some runs with you at Steamboat a few years ago. You kicked our butts! If we can make it to Copper, I will let you know. But the multi-pass we're getting does not include Copper. Are there any ticket deals going on?

• 5 weeks later...

I-70 is going to be closed on Tuesday - I believe from 9:00-5:00. In honor of this, Abasin is serving free breakfast from 7:00-10:00.

Cat and I are planning to be at the Basin tomorrow. Have'nt hit the slopes too much this season, but give me the right incentive and I'm there - mmmmmm bacon:1luvu:

rick

Ricky, I think a large group of us will be at Copper tomorrow; me, Fin, Kress. Thursday is the unofficial ABASIN day for people wanting to meet up that came in from out of town for Nationals. Check the other thread in ths CO forum for updates. Hope to get a chance to ride wth you while I'm out.