Note to New Members ×

ECES 2010 Photo / Video Teaser Thread!

fishrising

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's no secret, time flies.

It was great to see everyone at Stratton. Huge thanks to Donek, Coiler and Bomber for making the Demo tent exist. More thank you's to The group of ECES organizers who got everything to run smoothly. Thank you Equipe sports and Stratton for hosting us.

Strange as it may be, the most memorable morning for me?

A 6am hike up the mountain for first tracks on Standard with Todd.

We paid our respects to a fury friend from Aspen when we reached the top, and then laughed our way down the mountain thanking the good Karma that followed. Rumor had it, that our lines lasted until noon. Two lone tracks framed by the race course set before the lifts opened to the public...

Hope everyone has a good story of their own... see you @ ECES 2012!

post-520-141842307027_thumb.jpg

post-520-1418423086_thumb.jpg

post-520-141842308602_thumb.jpg

It's no secret, time flies.

It was great to see everyone at Stratton. Huge thanks to Donek, Coiler and Bomber for making the Demo tent exist. More thank you's to The group of ECES organizers who got everything to run smoothly. Thank you Equipe sports and Stratton for hosting us.

Strange as it may be, the most memorable morning for me?

A 6am hike up the mountain for first tracks on Standard with Todd.

We paid our respects to a fury friend from Aspen when we reached the top, and then laughed our way down the mountain thanking the good Karma that followed. Rumor had it, that our lines lasted until noon. Two lone tracks framed by the race course set before the lifts opened to the public...

Hope everyone has a good story of their own... see you @ ECES 2012!

I must say. . . im not "hardcore" . . . but even as someone who considers Stratton their home mountain, this one run was possibly the best run I have ever had at Stratton (or anywhere on the east coast) on so many levels.

This could become my new saturday/sunday routine!

Thanks Paul for being stupid enough to propose the idea!

Maybe we should put it on the event calendar for ECES 2012!

If I can be torn from my beloved CO mountains...

No Ace, you are not leaving us.:nono:

I miss my east coast riding buddies though (especially now that I would actually be able to ride/keep up!). Glad you guys had such great conditions and a successful Session!

Nice pics showing off the carving contest. I was looking for loupa5 in the pics but couldn't find me-self. Notably it was my first time carving a black and believe I was the first and probably the only person to wipe out. Very notable don't you think? I missed out on the group pic too, boohoo. Call the wambulance, I think loupa5 is whinning.

Really, awesome pics!!:barf:

what fantastic pictures! The weather was outrageous!! I was very happy to ride with all sorts of carvers. It's amazing how many good alpine people there are in the east. I had such a great time. I hope the weather stays good for a couple more weekends. hope to see you all soon:D