Note to New Members ×

Winter weight

Bobby Buggs

The more days I ride, the less I weigh.

I target myself to be 160 by Nov1. By april 1 I'm 146.

ITs Calories in = calories out will maintain.... Calories in > calories out= gain weight.

Sounds like peeps need to eat/ drink less beer and ride more :smashfrea hahhaha...

ps: thanks for the Stellas @ the BEAST bobby... I was a tad lean in the tank after that day of riding hehee :)

I have noticed over the years during the carving season my weight really goes up. Has anyone else noticed this or am I just an old fat Ass:o

well, apparently for me getting hurt is my big weight gain method. gained nearly 60lbs after a accident this summer.

I'm looking at a surgery fairly soon so I'll really have to do somethin g to deal with getting it down after that.

I normally loose weight in the winter when I ride a lot.

For few years in a row I packed lbs in the summer to have something to burn in the winter.

This year our real season ended in January, so with only sporadic riding, I gained few pounds. I forgot to "switch off" the carving eating regime...

I have noticed over the years during the carving season my weight really goes up. Has anyone else noticed this or am I just an old fat Ass:o

I usually put about 5lbs on over the winter

well, apparently for me getting hurt is my big weight gain method. gained nearly 60lbs after a accident this summer.

I'm looking at a surgery fairly soon so I'll really have to do somethin g to deal with getting it down after that.

I gained nearly 50lbs when I broke my ankle in September of 08.....it took me about 16 months to take it all off. I still haven't recovered enough to feel comfortable on snow

I have put on 50 lbs so that I can bend ultra stiff boards without the need to work out!!! Oh and breaking my left arm, right leg and back helped too! :biggthump

I usually put about 5lbs on over the winter

I gained nearly 50lbs when I broke my ankle in September of 08.....it took me about 16 months to take it all off. I still haven't recovered enough to feel comfortable on snow

yeah, see, I was already fat when I did it. seeing a 300 pounder riding a snowboard is funny though, that's me.

you got high sided or something? I did my elbow from dumping a bike.

ESPI, you saw me ride, its not like Im lolly gagging down the hill Is it? I work hard and get Fat:mad:

haha true dat! I guess you just have to spend more time in softboots to get a hard-bod again.... :smashfrea:D (sarcasm)

how is your backside feeling from the INTEC hoof print ya gave yerself?

I was out with Rob Wallace yesterday. Snow was awesome, but icypatches showed us stars in the daytime a few times when we slammed down.....

Icecoast pain sucks :barf:

Damn Bob 60lbs that sucks man, that's like being prego man.

I pretty much stay flat all year. I'm actually down 6lbs recently, been running actively. Yes I'm one of those freaks that loves running in the snow.

haha true dat! I guess you just have to spend more time in softboots to get a hard-bod again.... :smashfrea:D (sarcasm)

how is your backside feeling from the INTEC hoof print ya gave yerself?

I was out with Rob Wallace yesterday. Snow was awesome, but icypatches showed us stars in the daytime a few times when we slammed down.....

Icecoast pain sucks :barf:

all I will say is its a nice bruise where only my wife will see it:o.