Note to New Members ×

What board fits this bill: Freestyle carver

DiveBomber

Well Im looking for a board I can take in the park and play with, Something with a length between 167 and 173, and no narrower than 22.5 no wider than 23, slight up turn at the tail but not much.

Axxesses dont fit the bill nor do the 4x4 or ATV(plus i dont care for the small radii)

id ask bruce to build something but im sure theres a long line, plus hate to have a custom board thats going to get thrashed

I know you don't want to wait for the build schedule but Bruce has built an AM 174x23x13m before. That would fit the bill. I believe NateW rides something like that.

Prior has a BX board at about 23cm called the Sandman or something like that at 173cm? Can someone refresh my memory here?

are you going to jib or air?

whats wrong with the axxess? i've hit plenty of jump on my ax

more air than jib,

well im wearing 29.5 boots ad a 24 deg rear angle I need atleast a 22.5

actually i should mention I have an MLY melhuse signature 167 thats not bad (but I modded it for BX and now its too stiff and heavy to play on)

more air than jib,

well im wearing 29.5 boots ad a 24 deg rear angle I need atleast a 22.5

actually i should mention I have an MLY melhuse signature 167 thats not bad (but I modded it for BX and now its too stiff and heavy to play on)

well, then you already know what I was referencing with the boards D had

I thought that Dual 175 was 27 wide, or so...

As we started talking expensive now, you could always ask Chris Prior to buil you an FLC or WCRM 169 in 23 waist width. Remember to ask him to shave the core down a bit, otherwise, you'll end up with a stiffer board then stock 19.5 wide one.

Well Im looking for a board I can take in the park and play with, Something with a length between 167 and 173, and no narrower than 22.5 no wider than 23, slight up turn at the tail but not much.

Axxesses dont fit the bill nor do the 4x4 or ATV(plus i dont care for the small radii)

id ask bruce to build something but im sure theres a long line, plus hate to have a custom board thats going to get thrashed

Just give me a call. The Specs on the web site are just a starting point. If you want to change the waist, sidecut, length, flex, it doesn't cost any extra and the build time is still 2 weeks. It's only $680 for the exact shape and application you want.

I know you don't want to wait for the build schedule but Bruce has built an AM 174x23x13m before. That would fit the bill. I believe NateW rides something like that.

Prior has a BX board at about 23cm called the Sandman or something like that at 173cm? Can someone refresh my memory here?

I had a 172x21x13m Coiler, but I killed it. :(

I spend all my time on a 172x19x13m Axxess now. :1luvu:

Just give me a call. The Specs on the web site are just a starting point. If you want to change the waist, sidecut, length, flex, it doesn't cost any extra and the build time is still 2 weeks. It's only $680 for the exact shape and application you want.

There is your solution. That is a good price.