Note to New Members ×

WTF 2010 Daily Rub a Dub Dub!

Shred Gruumer

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the first slam of the week. Snow was hard and fast today, so I went alpine for night skiing. Must of been getting tired; I created a whole new way to crash. It was low on Ed's run, and I got too into the back seat on a tow side turn. But the carve was good and it kept accelerating. Being way in the back seat with the turn kept tightening and accelerating, I was almost laying on the back of the board when... boing! I did a little helicopter about one or two feet off the ground and came down on my ass hard enough to cause my phone to "butt dial" dredman who was the last call I'd made. Mind you, my bluetooth control is near my left breast, but I came down on my left butt cheek and it still redialed. That's gonna leave a mark. See you in the morning.

old photos are like old newspapers ,,,, ;you wrap dead fish with them..

you should be here to make new photos... I forgot my patch cord for my small camera... so we will figure it out..

first night as expected... awesome.... to buxzzzeed ;on now to post...its late.. but looks like all are showing up Saturday 9:00am at chair 2... channel 5.05..

whew.. nice fun tonight...

old photos are like old newspapers ,,,, ;you wrap dead fish with them..

you should be here to make new photos... I forgot my patch cord for my small camera... so we will figure it out..

first night as expected... awesome.... to buxzzzeed ;on now to post...its late.. but looks like all are showing up Saturday 9:00am at chair 2... channel 5.05..

whew.. nice fun tonight...

You would forget your d%$# if it wasn't tied to you, weather looks good and you "can't" post pics. sounds like Shred's excuse # 357!!!

Have a Great time,:barf: see you after the SES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you see the "fat man" tell him I said go F%$# himself;)

mambo lives! and is excellent!:biggthump

It is disco nite at the great northern Shred is stuffing himself into the polyester as we speak! great groomers today you should all be here!

A note to the jibbers there are several new terrain features on chair 3.

MASSIVE TRENCHES :eplus2:

I will be up in the morning shred

I will have your shirt in hand.... don't make me carry that thing all day long..

Whew... I thought you were going to post the tinker shot... Im in Tinker rehab..but fell off the wagon and just had to.. it just doesn't feel natural if I don't...:rolleyes:

Chair 3 is almost back to the good ole days... so its a good warm up and a good cool down and we just destroyed it.... It was kind a fun watching the newbie jibbers face plant every time they went through the trenches..:freak3:

RSS