Note to New Members ×

WTF 2010 Daily Rub a Dub Dub!

Shred Gruumer

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take care of your self... don't ride too soon... trust me on that...

Come up.. for a beer at lunch time... I got your shirt.. so tell us when you will be up on the mountain... and I'll bring it...

Great day... turned cold and the groom is spectacular.. hard and sticky.. and fast as hell...

Who knows what the next day will bring.. but at least it will be below freezing for the whole week.. no spring conditions! and its sweet..

If we get some light.. hope to get some photos..

Take care my friend!!! and don't rush it...

RSS

Cheers, this one's for you, West. (low quality photo courtesy of BlackBerry)

Like Shred said, don't rush it. Monday is too soon. If you had memory loss, you sustained a brain injury. Think of it like a bruised brain. Until that bruise heals, getting another one can be catastrophic. Your brain will swell faster and bleeds will come easier; google it. I know you took the week off work, but at our age, it takes longer than a couple of days to make right. You were probably knocked out, hence the ski patrol and trip to the clinic. That's serious. When I was KO'd by collision last year, I was unconscious for under 10 minutes, but my memory loss was closer to 7 hours -- from starting to drive up until being discharged from Kalispell Regional. I took 3 weeks off. I sampled soft booting at two and it didn't feel right; not ok until three weeks later. Only time will tell what the long term affects will be, but each hit like this undoubtedly has one. The doctors probably told you to stay off the hill for a couple of weeks and you just don't remember. Join us for lunch/drinks, but seriously, don't rush it.

post-1861-141842299373_thumb.jpg

Some locals mixed in with the Idaho gang and Calgary Gang.. They are so close they might as well carve together.. Boardski, Big Canuck, Kram , Johnasmo and others... It was nice riding.. and seems as interest in making it again next year seems to be in the cards.. The Gang seems to what to carry this tradition on....:)

post-186-141842300357_thumb.jpg

post-186-141842300358_thumb.jpg

post-186-141842300359_thumb.jpg