Note to New Members ×

no snow

lowrider

For whats is worth, things have dried up here in Colorado also. There is some light at the end of the tunnel. A system is suppose to settle in Weds and start giving us some much needed SNOW! The saving grace is that it has been hella cold here at night. I am sure Colorao River flows are taking a big hit with everyone firing up the guns. Ullr, have we wronged you?

Think Snow!

If midnight chimes and no snow falls it will have been 72 years since that has happened in Toronto CANADA :smashfrea:smashfrea

Supposed to go windsurfing this week...a first for me in December around here.

Last year I was windsurfing in the first snow storm but the water was still 15C and it was early November.

Don't wanna rub it in, but we've been getting nailed by system after system for about three weeks. Whistler is claiming that they've already got about 15'

We've got about a week of sun and lower temps coming starting tomorrow (Tues, Dec 1st.)

good luck everyone,

Dave R.

I have Whistler on my Facebook, you got some nice snow and like -1 C now.

Lucky ones! Rub it in...... hmmmmm......

PS your signature was just on place, was going for some wine and change my mind ;)

If midnight chimes and no snow falls it will have been 72 years since that has happened in Toronto CANADA :smashfrea:smashfrea

no snow in TO proper.... but i hear acton got a bunch, and markdale (talisman, BV) got about 5in. Not sure about collingwood.

at least some outdoor rinks have opened for shinny....

got a trip to Tremblant booked this weekend... every year we go the first week of december and it will be the first time I can't ride in 7 years. Hiking gear will be in the car instead of the board gear ! Gotta do the best of it.

Next weekend (12-13 dec) we are hopefully going to Killington / Stowe.. on a organised trip

I really need to ride..

WHISTLER BLACKCOMB SMASHES 30-YEAR RECORD FOR SNOWIEST MONTH EVER WITH OVER 5.5 METRES (18 FEET) OF SNOWFALL

Visit the Whistler Blackcomb Photo Gallery

As the calendar flips over to December, it's now official that November 2009 will go down in history as the snowiest month on record at Whistler Blackcomb, dating back to when the collection of weather data began 30 years ago.

November 2009 has seen a total accumulation of 560cm (18 feet) of snowfall, nearly four times that of November's average snowfall of 148cm (58 inches). This is an increase of more than 19 per cent over the previous record of 469cm (185 inches) set in January 2006, and a 22 per cent increase over January 1992's record of 459cm (181 inches).

And now, with the record broken, there is still an entire season of skiing and riding to look forward to. With a season that offers 192 days of skiing and riding, Whistler Blackcomb is already over half way towards the resort's average annual snowfall of just over 10 metres (33 feet).

Check out the latest videos

and photos

, as well as information regarding what's open

, and the daily snow report

WHISTLER LODGING DEAL

Ski free. Stay free.

Until January 31, you can book a 5-night ski and stay package from just $117* per person, per night - a discount that's equivalent to getting your 5th night of lodging and 4th day of skiing FREE. You'll also receive 2 complimentary Fresh Tracks tickets, good for a hearty breakfast and exclusive early access to the mountains. Call 1.888.612.9522 or visit Ski Free-Stay Free

for more info.