Note to New Members ×

New Graphics for Donek

Donek

Vote for your favorites.  

200 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorites.

I liked this flaming bird, and I like this font better if you're dying for something new....

522369660_LQWfv-L.jpg

Loved the bird logo so much its part of my ink. The above designs are clean and simple. Sean, you don't need fancy artwork for your boards...they speak volumes by themselves. If people want something more, then they can customize it.

Loved the bird logo so much its part of my ink.

Pictures please.

I liked the noise idea. The ice too. I don't like one side being black and so much color on the other side. maybe on an asym. : )

The noise theme, toned down in color or maybe just blue and white all the way across the board would be cool.

I Like the flaming bird too.

+1 font ain't doin' it for me, either. perhaps the addition of a cool, brand new bird logo made in the style of that scribbly/cursive text to complement it could work.

if i were more of a graphics person, i think all of them except the eye will fly for me, with the mindset of "it's just a stock, noncustom graphic, and it looks pretty cool." with the eye, it kind of gives me the feeling of having a stretched, low-res picture pasted on a big surface area. maybe if it had more detail..

spoiled by hdtv!

but then again, i don't even have one. good ol' converted-to-analog cable tv ftw.

in the end, though, i'd pick one of the generic logo templates (like the #1 and #2 in pow4ever's attached picture) over these any day, 'cause i just like them that way. i'm not much of a graphics guy unless the design was specified to my every desire; if i really wanted a bitchin' graphic, i'd commission someone to make my own.

Seems like I may be alone in liking the Sunset top sheet because it is upside down to the name. I would second appreciation for the Donek Pigeon, perhaps writ large on the tail. I also like the current metalic topsheets and the depth they appear to have, I was quite happy when I took my gold one out in the sun for the first time, quite a thing.

I really appreciate all the feedback guys. As I stated the graphics I posted here were my relatively unskilled attempts. I have some really cool stuff from JK, Steve Fleck, and Ken Delrossi. I've listened on the retention of the bird. While I'm not 100% sure what we'll do here, I do have a couple versions that retain the bird and meet the other needs this logo had intended to fill. Hopefully, I can get the web site finished in the next week or so and everyone can see all the cool new stuff we've got available for next year.

Thanks for all your input.

• 2 weeks later...