Note to New Members ×

Where you riding this weekend

Bobby Buggs

:biggthump

I'm planning on hitting up Mt Hood before it closes sometime next month. Probably four or so days. :-D

If you are not already, I would recommend following the following threads. :confused:

In brief. MHM plans to close possibly by April 25th.

Timberline, clear into the Summer, best now until June 1st.

Both have Spring Pass deals for 99$ Worth a look.

Bryan

If you like riding snud on a small hill, give me a shout. I'll be at Bear Creek on Saturday. I don't know if you are into parks, but our parks are legit for such a small resort.

Hey Phil, thanks so much for the invite! I'm actually in DC now, and won't be in Philly until Sunday, so I have to pass.

I don't have any gear at all with me, so it would have been tricky anyway...though pics of me riding park (more like "falling down in the park") on rental gear, duck, in my jeans would have been pretty sweet.

Next time I have a trip during the riding season, I'll have to plan ahead better. :biggthump

Here I am skiing with my buddy today (my 4.5 year old daughter)! Perfect spring CT conditions, and maybe 15 other people there today, plus the whole mountain (15 trails) was open. My first day on skis in 15 years. Oh yeah, it was at Ski Sundown in CT.

Hopefully bact to VT in mid-April. Otherwise I'm done until next season.

n1015474442_30348175_5270750.jpg

:biggthump

If you are not already, I would recommend following the following threads. :confused:

In brief. MHM plans to close possibly by April 25th.

Timberline, clear into the Summer, best now until June 1st.

Both have Spring Pass deals for 99$ Worth a look.

Bryan

Thanks Brian - I'm definitely going before meadows closes, didn't get enough time in there last year. the $99 pass is part of the plan :-D.

Just back from Vt-4 days at Jay Peak and Smuggs. Hard to leave Jay today after picking up 6" fresh from the "flurries" forecast-that's what's great about Jay. The carving was super nice-Yeah, some dust on crust but after 3 days of bluebird, no clouds to wrap up with fresh flakes and powder runs was awesome. Hadn't been to Smuggs in over 20yrs and had never ridden there but it was fun. Some really nice runs to blast on. Jay has some nice wide-open bomber runs as well. Actually helped me decide the Virus may stick around. I thought it was too much for me but learned I just had to let go...let it gogogo.