Note to New Members ×

Thank you to Shred & the guys!

skidad62

It was an awesome week at Sugarloaf, I got to ride with BOL royalty! :D Shred, Jack, John, Geoff, Paul K and Erik B and a ton of other great guys were there - it was fantastic! Just a great experience.

I also want to send a BIG THANKS to Shred for his extensive input & help this week. It was amazing to get input from Shred on getting the most out of my new Schtubby X2-M... can it get any better than getting tips from the man himself that designed the Schtubby?

Thanks for paying it forward Shred - much appreciated!... (and thank you for designing the Schtubby X2!!)

Thanks too to Erik B - your technical insights are always on point and helpful! (I know you're lurking here somewhere).

It was a great trip - thank you all !!

ps - Captain Ron - I hope the drive back was okay!

Steve

Great to meet you Steve!

I'm left wishing I could be much closer to Sugarloaf than a 6 hour drive.

4 days is not enough.

Thanks for your help with Captain Ray. The jury is still out on the extent of his injury. He did make it home without too much trouble though.

Shred... Are you feeling the LOVE!!

Schtubbies Rock.

It was an awesome week at Sugarloaf, I got to ride with BOL royalty! :D Shred, Jack, John, Geoff, Paul K and Erik B and a ton of other great guys were there - it was fantastic! Just a great experience.

I thought all those guys just talked sh!t on the interweb.

Do they really know how to ride?

I thought all those guys just talked sh!t on the interweb.

Do they really know how to ride?

Sorry carvedog, you talk a lot here and I'm not disputing your knowledge nor your abilities, but I ask you...are you kidding??

come on...we all know Paul is on his XC kick

Ahh..yeah.

I've since been to an intervention...SES Aspen. I recommend it to anyone who might find themselves straying. Helps to have a good support network in place too:)

Now, if I can get away with a splitboard.....Tuckerman's is calling. Any takers?

Ahh..yeah.

I've since been to an intervention...SES Aspen. I recommend it to anyone who might find themselves straying. Helps to have a good support network in place too:)

Now, if I can get away with a splitboard.....Tuckerman's is calling. Any takers?

Has anyone been up there? it's a little early in the year but ask me in April.

Good to see you again Steve, sorry we didn't get more of a chance to ride together! Glad you're digging the new board.

carvedog.... <i>that's one</i>. We have goons. :boxing_sm ;) :D

Bring it.

:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin

Sometimes I think I am a better rider on the internet, but funnier in real life.

It was great to get back to the Loaf, for me that is hands down the best mountain in the East. I had a blast and the snow was amazing. My new fav trail is White Nitro's Head Wall in the snow fields:1luvu:

Steph we tore up Gondi Line for you :eplus2:

Speaking of the Schtubby. I brought 4 boards and only spent 4 runs or so on my Madd 158 everything else was on my Coiler. It does it all, crud, ice, steeps, what ever you through at it it does it with ease.

Look in the classifieds for some boards for sale soon, I need to start raising money for my next SES trip:D

Yea, and Paul has to be the SMOOTHEST rider I've ever seen:eplus2::eplus2:;):eplus2:

Who's Paul, you mean slow guy right??? That freaking guy rides sooooo sllllooowwww:lol:

He can't keep up with us:eplus2:

Helmut anyone one would be smooth at those slow speeds:lol:

Who's Paul, you mean slow guy right??? That freaking guy rides sooooo sllllooowwww:lol:

He can't keep up with us:eplus2:

Helmut anyone one would be smooth at those slow speeds:lol:

You got that right Geoff, I left a face print in a snowbank in Aspen :freak3: because of how SLOW he rides.good thing I have a full face helmet!! I caught up to him, he layed out a showoff turn in front of carverchick and I had no where to go.........well I had one place, thats the side of the cat track:nono:

I still love ya Paul.....

yes rule # 2 put me 100% at fault. just brining a little cheep heat:p

killer photo Geoff, best one I've seen in a while.

I made it to Sugarloaf about a month ago and they had most of it closed down for high winds. What a pain. We didn't bother waiting in the lineup for a T-bar and a double..... :freak3:

Spent a couple days at Saddleback before that though... this one run called Tight Line was absolutely killer. Black diamond, steep, straight, groomed beautifully!

:1luvu:

greg

Nothing!!!!:ices_ange

Some of the coolest shooting I have done and glad to have done it... Im just starting..so it will only get better..

Skidad62...It was my pleasure..it was fun for all !!

I'll post another one now of Big Ben Schurmanator! on Herbie!

I didn't have a chance to adjust it..but it will do..

RSS:biggthump

post-186-141842277202_thumb.jpg