Note to New Members ×

OES gear for sale thread

Mike T

OESers, Please use this thread to list gear that yo will have for sale during OES. Or, link to an existing thread.

Please note that Oregon Expression Session LLC is not responsible for any transactions made using the "Classifieds" page, or any private transactions that occur during OES, involving both members and non-members. Oregon Expression Session LLC does not buy or sell snowboard gear.

Hi y'all,

Due to some good fortune/karma/angels/whatever, I'm going to be hitting up OES again this year.

I'm bringing everything and the kitchen sink that I can fit in the SUV. If you want a list now shoot me an e-mail and I'll send you an excel spreadsheet with most of the stuff and bro deal pricing. I'm going to play car salesman, this stuff has got to go.

Cheers, RJ

Hi y'all,

Due to some good fortune/karma/angels/whatever, I'm going to be hitting up OES again this year.

I'm bringing everything and the kitchen sink that I can fit in the SUV. If you want a list now shoot me an e-mail and I'll send you an excel spreadsheet with most of the stuff and bro deal pricing. I'm going to play car salesman, this stuff has got to go.

Cheers, RJ

glad to hear you are coming RJ!!! Can't wait to hang with you again and hopefully we'll keep the pitchers of beer to a minimal so you can do your salesman gig :) ....ugh my bank account is already screaming in mercy....why must tankers tempt so?

I will bring with me and will have for sale a Cranberry, 2007/8 Prior 4WD that will be available for sale, post OES. In other words I will ride it while there, but will be able to let her go home with someone other than me. This is a 179 cm, 10.5 M SC, purchased new last Spring, and is a very versatile, all around, do anything, fun board to have in the quiver. I will let this deck go for $400 cash at OES, or $450 + shipping for any other Pay Pal deal.

I have a new Coiler AM on order which will be done by April. Look to the Bomber Classifieds / For Sale, in the next day or so where I will post an add, with pix, but will postpone delivery on any deal to late-March.

Hi y'all,

Cheers, RJ

Just got the list for myself. If you are coming to OES and at all interested in Tankers and other boards that RJ carries, definitely ask him for the list of boards on sale! :cool:

Are any of the ladies interested in some barely used (3 days?) 23.5 mondo (size 6) Salomon Optimas? For anyone who has tried these in the past, the fit is a bit wider. Not good for my super narrow heels, but could be great for someone with normal feet. $125 picked up at OES.

I can't wait to see you guys again! :biggthump

I bought this board locally earlier this season because my deal on a D1 Original 6' fell through with the Dupraz rep. Well, Serge wanted to make things right, so he made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

I have 3 days on the board. The top sheet is immaculate. I'll have the base tuned before I bring it up. Great powder / all mountain board. I rode the board with plates and hard boots.

If anyone's interested, make me an offer.

I can send the spreadsheet to anyone attending OES, just send me your e-mail. You can buy for you, your uncle, little Suzy, anyone, but it must be cash and at OES. I need to move on some stuff, so the deals are great, but only for 5 days. After OES the prices are no longer in effect, except you quick movers will be smiling with some shiny new toys.

entry level and, or shorter boards and smaller boots and maybe a set of older but good f2 intec bindings;probably about 75.00 bucks for the bindings.Boards will be 75.00-125.00 and are all well tuned and in good to great shape .Boots in kid or small womens' sizes include size 22-23 and are also 75.00-100.00 and are new or in excellent condition.I also have a couple of pairs of small flexon comps in excellent condition. If you've got kids these sizes or small friends this is a great chance to get them into it cheap. Thanks,and see y'all at OES!

Kessler 156 18.2 cm waist, scr approx. 9m

Brushed aluminum topsheet good condition

$300

156 Rad Air Reto Lam

Good stiff freeride and BX board, very good condition.

$150

Madd 158

Yellow/green sidewall Not sure what the flex is,

used to belong to SWT(?) I think this the first year after they stopped production(2004?) Theres a small "dimple in the tail, looks like a factory flaw, does'nt effect ride.

$300

165 Virus Lightning, 2004 I think.Well used, good base and edges. 17cm waist, scr approx 9m

$300

Coiler 175 PRC 13m scr, 18 cm waist, well used, good base and edges, Probably good for someone up to 150 lbs.

$200

Coiler 165 18cm waist, 13m scr, Well used, good base and edges. 130-150lbs

Coiler 162 SL 20cm waist, approx 9.5 scr. Well used, good base and edges. 175+ lbs.

$200

All the above Coilers are about 5 years old, give or take

156 F2 Speedcross very good condition

$125

Donek 165 FC 19 cm waist, 11m scr. One small ding in sidewall, all else in very good condition. I'm 145 lb, and this board seems way to stiff for me. Oympic Board Construction

$300

Also have a very nice 175 Coiler T, 20cm waist, 11m scr would like to trade for 165-70 Coiler T of like waist and scr. I may consider selling it, depending on what Bruce V. brings to OES.

All boards are "try before you buy", you supply bindings.

OS2 standard short plates in excellent condition, less then 10 days.

$200

Catek Free Rides, 2nd year with med toe ramp. Very good condition.

$200

F2 Titan Flex step-ins, med. new in box.

$225

25.5 MP Suzuka shells.

$50

26mp short cuff intuition thermos, molded twice.

$25

Also am looking to trade for some TD3's and Fin-Tec heels.

If you could let me know ahead of time that would be great so I don't have to haul all this stuff around. These are some smokin' deals, folks. After OES all this stuff will be listed here or on ebay. I will be at Bachelor mon-sun, so if you come early you can try boards then.

EDIT: Also have a 163 F2 Speedster SL in very good condition.

$200

I have an extra pair of Cateks that are just sitting. Only seen the snow four times. The under foot base plate is 24 cm or 9.5" long. They come with the receptor for the intec heels. $200 or best offer. I'll bring them to OES.