Note to New Members ×

Ses 2009

Paulk

Is it only me or anybody else want more frequent pic/video/review update and etc etc? :)

I know everyone is probably have too much fun riding/partying... Only ask to share some of the joy for those who's stuck @ work.

You are right, I see too big grinse on the faces, they are hiding something :lol:

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woke up this morning at 5:30 AM to a full moon shining through the clouds outside. AN early morning start for the early access pass to Ajax. As the 70 or so carvers milled around at the top of Aspen mountain, you couldn't help but to marvel at the caliber of equipment and riders present. By the time we all funneled down through Copper Gulch, you would have seen all kinds of style, grace, and the occasional train wreck...We rounded out the morning over on Ruthies Run, and then spent the afternoon at Buttermilk running racer's edge.

Demo reviews..stay tuned, finally killed my own 5 year old board today...Started by demoing a Donek FC1 metal. Tomorrow a Coiler Schtubby...

Anyways more happpy faces today, The montana boys are promising video and action shots soon.

post-520-141842274183_thumb.jpg

post-520-141842274186_thumb.jpg

post-520-141842274188_thumb.jpg

Today was the official Rest Day. The hills of Ajax were vacant. Snowing most of the day. Bliss.

The picts are on Ruthies...so nice.

Official rest day indeed...Bliss? depends how you spent your night previous. :)

make sure to turn the volume up on the video....sums up our day.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeNNSz_peLk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeNNSz_peLk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

post-520-141842274528_thumb.jpg

post-520-141842274531_thumb.jpg

post-520-141842274534_thumb.jpg

Johnasmo, Jim, and I managed to ride from first to last lift. Little over 40,000 vertical feet today. Maybe the water is bad on that side of town?

Tuesday was slow motion for us as a group, our vert was around the 20,000 mark. The high points of course were, catching up with Bruce from Coiler Snowboards, ripping around on Ruthies with great friends, and scoring a delicious burrito downtown. Some bad Karma caught up with me in the form of a board and boot liners that finally gave up the ghost. RIP little YYZ Canuck Coiler, you have served well for over 4 years.. My roommates are estatic that the liners finally ate themselves from the inside out, and Bomber Fin was able to provide a new pair that we molded in the kitchen last night.

Today we are headed to Highlands! Some fresh snow yesterday, may freshen the back bowl. We were hearing explosives during the day, so cross your fingers.

Off to the tub and then some breakfast, maybe Fin will make waffles again?

post-520-141842274542_thumb.jpg

Sunday morning at Ruthie's with the Cleveland crew.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8wSpTFwpY4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8wSpTFwpY4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>