Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

I wish! the reality is that I actually do a rather  impressive imitation of a responsible adult Monday through Friday

Yes, Nate, I too can quote myself

I mentioned my being responsible adult to my current building inspector whom I know from lovey, which led him to roll on the ground in fits of laughter. I must be fooling myself

• Like 2

Day one in the books.

Rolled into the lot at 6:53 and pulled up next Carrie, 2nd spot. the whole front row was taken up by summit and front range regulars.  by the time lifts where spinning @ 8:30, parking lot was still pretty empty,  and very few race teams where around. I rode the new skinny Coiler, and fell in love from the first turn.  Bruce. is. The Awesome.  in attendance: The Dude, Mr. Positive, Odd Job and myself. rode till about 10 and change and watched flight for life land down at the valley to take a soft booter to St. A's, and decided that it was a good time to retire to the rat for some libations, what with that little nasty omen and what not.  We had to hang a sign around  Odd Jobs neck that said" Do Not Engage. Ever" to protect the nice barmaid from whatever random Brain droppings found their way out of his mouth.  All around, it was a good kickoff to the season, and I was riding with a little more finesse then the brute force I have relied on in the past.  Planning on Saturday and Sunday next week

mario   

• Like 1

Day one in the books.

Rolled into the lot at 6:53 and pulled up next Carrie, 2nd spot. the whole front row was taken up by summit and front range regulars. by the time lifts where spinning @ 8:30, parking lot was still pretty empty, and very few race teams where around. I rode the new skinny Coiler, and fell in love from the first turn. Bruce. is. The Awesome. in attendance: The Dude, Mr. Positive, Odd Job and myself. rode till about 10 and change and watched flight for life land down at the valley to take a soft booter to St. A's, and decided that it was a good time to retire to the rat for some libations, what with that little nasty omen and what not. We had to hang a sign around Odd Jobs neck that said" Do Not Engage. Ever" to protect the nice barmaid from whatever random Brain droppings found their way out of his mouth. All around, it was a good kickoff to the season, and I was riding with a little more finesse then the brute force I have relied on in the past. Planning on Saturday and Sunday next week

mario

Bahahahahaha!

Bahahahahahahahaha who did it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

It wasn't you? It is awesome, especially your title!

It's classic, what deviant mind could come up with such a plan?

Edited by big mario
  • Like 1

It's classic, what deviant mind could come up with such a plan?

I will own this, it has been in the works for a while, I just needed a willing accomplice with the proper superpowers Edited by big mario
  • Like 1