Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

John -

I had my Fox fork rebuilt by Dirt Labs in Boulder. I think it cost about $120. I haven't had to touch it for over a year.

Earlier I had tried to rebuild a RoxShox fork. After screwing that up, I decided to leave it to the pros.

- John

• 4 weeks later...

Kai and I hit up the bike park at Barnum North today. The kid is stepping up his game and hitting the medium line, 12' gaps, now. Here is a quick clip of him getting after it his fourth time through.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rYqWOxKDSw0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ink

Wonderful to see Carver Kai Flowin with the Moshun in all he does :) :biggthump

That he definately does do SBS. You can see all his vids if you search inkaholic9668 on youtube to get everything I have posted, even his gymnastics stuff. Here in a couple weeks we will be going to Redondo Beach and he wants to surf for his second time. This time with his uncle. He is very excited. See you on the hill soon.

Ink

• 2 weeks later...

NoirX252,

We of course do sell them but that will not help you now. But you can do this: buy a 5mm machine screw from your hardware store that is long enough to go through the boot and adjuster. Then buy a nut as well and capture it with that. The pin that goes in there in 5mm in diameter so it works great. That should get you though the weekend.

NoirX252,

We of course do sell them but that will not help you now. But you can do this: buy a 5mm machine screw from your hardware store that is long enough to go through the boot and adjuster. Then buy a nut as well and capture it with that. The pin that goes in there in 5mm in diameter so it works great. That should get you though the weekend.

Thank you! :)

PS: your store wouldn't happen to be open on weekends.. would it? :P

Out for this weekend, but in for Friday, P and I are headed to Ouray for the weekend, gonna grab a few turns on the way out of town. hope I can fit one of my sticks in her new ride, mini countryman all4. It is a blast to drive:D:eplus2:

mario

Thanks to good drugs, I Haven't been able to form a coherent thought in days, must Feed the addiction...

Fixed that for you, since you teed that up so nicely for me! see you in the am, might be a bit leisurely getting up there

mario