Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

Hey - great day yesterday. Fresh, light snow and sunshine. Arne, Monodude & saw that they started running the Ridgecat up to the ridge above the top of Lift #8. Did any of you guys get to try it out? Most of the boarders I saw were wasting it by just taking a few turns down the face.

We did get up on the ridge, we just did a few to the south of the lift. It was fairly tracked up by the time we got up there, especially the lower stuff on the way back to the chair. Pretty awesome day

mario

I am definitely planning on heading up for closing day. (and maybe THIS Sunday...we'll $ee) Apparently the mini-gut I've acquired since my hospital trip last August makes it very hard to get in and out of my plates, so until I get rid of the bloated gut, it's gonna be the Switch stepins and the all mtn/pow board. <p>

Besides,...I owe Don a sparkling beverage ...or two....:biggthump

Another good one today. Arne, the dude, mattj and friend and myself out to play in the new fluff that fell last night.

Ink

Yes it was a very good day, lighter and deeper than Sunday. Full parking lot and a lot of skiers with fat rockered skis. With the dude on a fat monoski and me on my old 178 Nitro Swallowtail, we got a lot of strange looks.

:cool:

MEEEEE!!!

Me and Everette was tearing up Roulette today! :)

Everett*

PS: The terrain park on roulette has been removed (well there still one at the top before the steep section, but who cares)?.... meaning it's WIDE OPEN... that is pretty much almost.. the only run I did today.

Great ridin' with ya'll today. It's just a beautiful thing looking at what carving does to the run. Oh yeah... I just HATE getting what I refer to as a respect lesson. It's amazing how fast and hard one can hit the deck. As is the LCI motto... "It's a Fine Line"

Don

Feed the addiction...:eplus2:

But first,I hope you are okay Don, that was quite the spectacular biff. Thourghly enjoyed my forays into the park, sliding the boxes,rails and airing it out on the step ups, the lovey park rats couldn't give me much $hit, I was riding that crap better than most that were in there. Its nice not havin so much of my Bhudda Belly in the way, I was able to get lower on my toesides without it bouncing off of the snow. One more day for me

Also coverd Juwhan in slush twice. Seconed time he saw it coming and didnt even flinch:eplus2::eplus2:, very impressive. See you'se next Sunday for the last Hurrah

mario

Like taking a coldddd shower

But first,I hope you are okay Don, that was quite the spectacular biff. Thourghly enjoyed my forays into the park, sliding the boxes,rails and airing it out on the step ups, the lovey park rats couldn't give me much $hit, I was riding that crap better than most that were in there. Its nice not havin so much of my Bhudda Belly in the way, I was able to get lower on my toesides without it bouncing off of the snow. One more day for me

Also coverd Juwhan in slush twice. Seconed time he saw it coming and didnt even flinch:eplus2::eplus2:, very impressive. See you'se next Sunday for the last Hurrah

mario