Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

Shelly's knee is royally f-ed, so Sundays are probably out for the rest of the season. Besides, Sunday is a great day for me to twist the throttle on the single-track.

Hoping to make it up on Saturday...

Dang! I hope you and docs can figure something out to help. Tell her the RunesOhana wish her well.

Seems the LCI is operating at -3 for a while with Shelly's knee, Janet's back surgery (out for season and spring) and Kai's ankle injury (3 weeks in a boot).

I should be in for Sat. and possibly Sun.

Ink

I have a 4-pack of Loveland tickets left and am hoping to be able to use them. I may be able to arrange next week (but no weekend, so I miss the LCI crew) or I could probably arrange a weekend in mid to late April. Does anyone want to venture a guess about conditions more than a month from now? There hasn't been a lot of snow so far, but there's still snow in the forecasts... how is it holding up and is gambling wise here? Thanks for any advice... I really missed getting my early dose of carving this year.

Edited by teach
add title to get even more replies

The base is pretty thin but it has been cold so no melting yet. Carving has been excellent. Denver has been getting more snow lately so maybe our dry spell is changing (wishful thinking). How will it be a month from now? Really depends on how warm it gets.

Really tough call. This season is looking a lot like last season, which left us with very little snow and lots of melt/freeze from mid march onwards, some thing I had not seen in 10 previous seasons. Didn't even make it to May last year, they closed a week early and I didn't even bother with the last day, there was mud showing at the bottom of home run. In years previous, esp '11, they easily could have gone into June, but their lease doesn't let them

mario

This old f***** may wind up making an appearance Sunday on a "new" 173 Burton FP sporting Christmas binders courtesy of MonoDude and Brian S. <br>(Those crazy, cool guys!)<P><P>Anyone want to car pool? Chef? PC? <br>

My first outing since my August heart attack and ensuing angioplasty. (urk) So, I may have my training wheels on.....

Edited by SnowSpeedster

This old f***** may wind up making an appearance Sunday on a "new" 173 Burton FP sporting Christmas binders courtesy of MonoDude and Brian S. <br>(Those crazy, cool guys!)<P><P>Anyone want to car pool? Chef? PC? <br>

My first outing since my August heart attack and ensuing angioplasty. (urk) So, I may have my training wheels on.....

Charles, I'm driving up solo Sunday. If you want to ride along, let me know.

Call or text - Three Oh Three, 6 Six Seven, Three 1 Oh Eight

James