Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

It was a balmy -17 at the snotel station @ 11,400' ('Bout halfway up the mountain) at 7am, and rose to a tropical -8 by 11. There was steam coming off of the clock in the clock tower. It was so cold at the top of 2 I had to adjust my bindings because my boots where loose from the cold, or it might have been because of my lime green jacket that matches some other infamous tinkerbells, at least that's what Mr. Positive said. He also gets bonus points for greeting Juhwan, James, the Sheriff and myself at our table as "Fellow Idiots for leaving our nice warm beds and coming out to ride on such a spring like day". Suprisingly, the slopes were empty today, I guess most others 'round these parts are smarter than us. Sun was out for a bit, and the warming hut on top of 1 is pretty nice, especially for lovey. Juhwan gets bonus points for dressing like its April, and for drinking cold beer in the rat while shivering uncontrollably from the effects of hypothermia. The events guy was asking about a session this year, He also bought a used set up and wants to join us at some point. I'm thinking we try the sunday after nationals, let me know what you think

mario

at least it wasn't windy

BIGS, you talking to me ?? Or you hattin on the HULK ??

Either way your gonna be hurtin !!

GFY

P.S Nice clock management by the Denva Donkeys. Now I have to watch Old Man Ray the murderer run around like a moron next weekend. Its a U thang...Bra !!!!!

It was so cold at the top of 2 I had to adjust my bindings because my boots where loose from the cold, or it might have been because of my lime green jacket that matches some other infamous tinkerbells, at least that's what Mr. Positive said.

post-1557-141842380681_thumb.jpg

post-1557-141842380683_thumb.jpg

Edited by MR. JOHN DEERE !

BIGS, you talking to me ?? Or you hattin on the HULK ??

Either way your gonna be hurtin !!

GFY

P.S Nice clock management by the Denva Donkeys. Now I have to watch Old Man Ray the murderer run around like a moron next weekend. Its a U thang...Bra !!!!!

Did I strike a nerve there? Actually was directed at one of our otha rida's who shall remain nameless, but if the jacket fits......

Didn't see the end of the game, I had a prior engagement. Our usssa masters gs/sl national champion summed it up best, its hard enough to win when your defense isn't playing, your offense isnt playing and the officials aren't paying attention, there is no way you are gonna win when all three happen at once.

gfyahand,

mario

I absolutly love the sartorial splendifersnous of the matching jacket and boots!!!

Edited by big mario

does lift 8 lead to the bowls?

I'm going sat/sun/mon :)

You are thinking of the lift that goes all the way up, 9. We need a good storm or 2 before they start spinnin that one. I wouldnt take any thing but a rock board over on the north side of the highway until we do

You are thinking of the lift that goes all the way up, 9. We need a good storm or 2 before they start spinnin that one. I wouldnt take any thing but a rock board over on the north side of the highway until we do

I shall finally be on hardboots again this weekend!

When are you riding?

Quality of the snow is amazing considering the drought we are in, though it is getting thin in a few areas. Crowds where non existent,

roulette was nice. Mr. Positive and I hopped on the short bus for a few on 3, switch back was firm, but very grippy and carvy and most excellent. new virus is such a sweet ride

mario

Eff, due to emergency meetings I couldn't make it to the machien shop today to pick up my bindings with removed stripped screws, does anyone have any hardboot bindings to lend for this long weekend? if not, I"ll be ripping it up in hardboots! :D

24.5 boot :)

edit-- softboots! lol wow...

Edited by NoirX252

Eff, due to emergency meetings I couldn't make it to the machien shop today to pick up my bindings with removed stripped screws, does anyone have any hardboot bindings to lend for this long weekend? if not, I"ll be ripping it up in hardboots! :D

24.5 boot :)

edit-- softboots! lol wow...

Sunday for me. (Notice that I said me)

Ink

Ink, see you at the pnr betwen 6:20/6:30 Nice shot at the D-man btw, he hasn't been getting much respect lately

Juhwan, got you coverd with some td 2.75's, are you riding stepins or toe clips?

Saw the Revrend Horton Heat and Reno Divorce at The Black Sheep last night in the springs last night, and realized that I can controll both the velocity and the direction of the pit at the same time, good times. The are all over the state for the next few weeks, http://www.reverendhortonheat.com/tourdates.php so if you like yo self some psychobilly and old school punk, then I strongly reccomend that you check them out. Feelin' a little wrecked today though, stayed out well past my bed time

mario

Edited by big mario

Ink, see you at the pnr betwen 6:20/6:30 Nice shot at the D-man btw, he hasn't been getting much respect lately

Juhwan, got you coverd with some td 2.75's, are you riding stepins or toe clips?

Saw the Revrend Horton Heat and Reno Divorce at The Black Sheep last night in the springs last night, and realized that I can controll both the velocity and the direction of the pit at the same time, good times. The are all over the state for the next few weeks, http://www.reverendhortonheat.com/tourdates.php so if you like yo self some psychobilly and old school punk, then I strongly reccomend that you check them out. Feelin' a little wrecked today though, stayed out well past my bed time

mario

whoa! I already picked up cateks.. but I might be intrigued by td2's! (demoing cateks)

see you tommorrow! :)