Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

Inky is Stevie Mac making a come back?

Saw his name on the result list from the copper race.

If its the same guy.....wish a healthy come back!

Yep, that's lil speedy stevie. I haven't gotten in touch with him yet but I was surprised to see his name. We were going to meet up to ride a couple years ago then he smacked his head again and said he was through. Looks like he is training with Steamboat. He advanced quite well considering the back of the pack start.

Ink

Edited by inkaholic

Quality of the snow is amazing considering the drought we are in, though it is getting thin in a few areas. Crowds where non existent,

roulette was nice. Mr. Positive and I hopped on the short bus for a few on 3, switch back was firm, but very grippy and carvy and most excellent. new virus is such a sweet ride

mario

With such warm weather we couldn't pass on a sesh at Valmont Bike Park. What an incredible day it was. Boosting the XL djs and upping my game on the L slopestyle line. First time off the cannon and into the last two hip jumps. The final one boosts bigger than I have gone before. Dang good time for sure.

Ink

Shelly and I are planning to make our first appearance on the hill on Sunday. Nice to see that Lovey in finally getting some snow!

Since they have improved the forecast for Saturday, I may stay local and ride the motorcycle. Not sure... may hit Lovey. :confused:

Charles, I was planning on making a solo run tomorrow and have plenty of room, so if you don't want to leave at "stupid early" you're welcome to ride. I also have an extra pair of Race Plates you're welcome to borrow if you didn't find any and want to ride that FP173. Just let me know.

James

Sounds like a job for the LCI ??!!

NoirX252 had his bell rung and needs a ride

http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?38489-Unique-situation!-A-bit-desperate

Unique situation! A bit desperate

So I suffered a concussion today on the slopes, so naturally I'm at a hospital while my car and belongings are at Loveland. (Most likely wlil be discharged morning, probalby late morning).

Would anyone, happening to commute through Lakewood tommorrow, be willing to give me a ride to Loveland ski resort? I'd be willing to pay for your gas + meal in full (CC, so keep the tank emptyish for me to fill!).

I've just moved here and live in the Springs, I naturally don't have anyone that I know very well around here. so.. yeah... I'll check this thread a couple of times, if you do decide to help, please do not contact via PM. (This hospital blocks my mail), just post a reply and I'll see what I can do.

Edited by www.oldsnowboards.com

Selling Some Boards

i'm putting this here first before i put it on the Bomber Classifieds.

Nidecker 183. 18.8 waist, 15 sidecut. 36 days on it, and in great shape. $250.00

purchased 2007.

Coiler Classic 178. 19 waist. 13.2 sidecut. 50 days. This board was built for Joel

Parker. about 6 feet, 185 pounds. also very functional for me: 5'3", 135 pounds. $250.00

purchased 2008.

Head Intelligence 153. 24.5 waist, 7.3ish sidecut. 23 backcountry days. $250.00

purchased 2007.

thanks.

pc