Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

At the top of the run, grab your balls with one hand and beat your chest with the other like a wild silverback gorilla. Tell the mountain "I'm coming, do not f@$k with me." that worked really well for me today. If this weather pattern doesn't change, this may have been my last day of the season, it is getting really thin and ugly up there

mario

I can confirm that Mario's technique at the top of each chair was a little unorthodox but achieved results. His eight bounce euro-carve on Spillway was a sight to behold and will provide much work for the groomers trying to fill in the divots.

Matt

The Tribe having a rest - Ice, Big Mario & Teach.

post-8774-141842366495_thumb.jpg

Dusty Bottle watching the fun

post-8774-141842366504_thumb.jpg

Loveland early

post-8774-141842366509_thumb.jpg

Good call gentlemen.

Lovey was riding like February (LAST February) today. A little on the soft side, but very gratifying. T.Stoughton, Arneburner, and the infamous Snowman were all on the snow today ripping monsterous trenches in the soft groom.

Tomorrow should be stellar, make some turns for me I'll be back out on Sat and Sun.

I'll be there well before open, taking one of the first chairs up #1. Despite the wacky, impossible temperature readings on Loveland's weather station web page, other data indicates that it got up to 41 degrees today, so there must have been a little thawing. But it just can't be icy tomorrow, can it? I'm hoping for hero. I'll be certain to be flowing through the Loveland Nexus of the Universe, so it shouldn't be hard to find me.

Good call gentlemen.

I'll be back out on Sat and Sun.

Do not forget the poplar core rev, that biotch is offically mine since sunday!

see you Sunday

Dude, hope you can make it up, it is always nice too have someone around freakier than us!:p

mario

For my birthday last month my son got me ordained. I am now an officially recognized "Dudeist Priest" of the "Church Of Dudeism" It is an officially recognized international religion. I can legally perform marriages in most states etc... http://dudeism.com/

So for those that want you may call me "Reverend Dude" :ices_ange

Don

Feed the addiction...:rolleyes:

An excellent day. Temps started at just around freezing at open then gradually went up under a few clouds and generally low winds (for Loveland). A few places had a little thaw/freeze crustiness at open, but in general it was all smooth and slightly soft with great grip. Firecut was not groomed at all. We did the regular routine on #2 and #6, also tearing up Richard's. By 12:30 that squish-release vibratory effect of slushifying snow was apparent. I left by 1:30 with the whole hill going soft.

Monodude and Dusty Bottle on #6 with Roulette in the Background

post-8519-141842367058_thumb.jpg

PCDenver on Roulette, back in the fold after being whipped by carving nuns.

post-8519-141842367069_thumb.jpg

Lifted from the Summit Daily:

---------

For the remainder of the season, Loveland Ski Area will offer discount lift tickets to anyone that presents a 2011-12 season pass from another mountain.

“We would like to invite season pass holders from other ski areas to come see what Loveland is all about at a discounted rate,” said John Sellers, Loveland's marketing director. “If your mountain has closed for the season but you still want to get a few spring days in, just show your season pass at the ticket window and you can purchase an (adult) lift ticket for just $30.”

The discounted rate is $16 off the ticket window price.

Snow can come throughout spring, like the 17 inches the mountain received in the recent storm. Leading up to closing day, May 6, plenty of spring events are on the calendar, including live music on the weekends.

“Put that expired pass to good use and extend your season a few more weeks,” Sellers said.

---------

For my birthday last month my son got me ordained. I am now an officially recognized "Dudeist Priest" of the "Church Of Dudeism" It is an officially recognized international religion. I can legally perform marriages in most states etc... http://dudeism.com/

So for those that want you may call me "Reverend Dude" :ices_ange

Don

Feed the addiction...:rolleyes:

Wow - Reverend Dude! Congratulations! :biggthump Sorry we didn't get to share any more runs on the King - hope your back lets you get in a few more turns before the end of the season. Cheers!