Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

Plans for Saturday or Sunday?

Sunday for me, and I think Ink and Karver Kai will be up also. Racers are still on the thick side, metaphorically as well. We should have some more carvable terrain this weekend with the six they got yesterday and the 5-10 forecast for the next day or so, and it is gunna feel like mid winter, starting out in single digits and maybe hitting the mid teens. Looks like I will no longer be confused about how to layer

mario

As I type this I am sitting on chair two, with little feelingin my fingets

It is a pow day to rival any othert. I got first tracks under chair one. Face shots. Everywhere. I've got to pee so badly, but can't go in when it is this good.

I love you all.

Jim, was that you I just seen on the #1 chair? Black helmet, red & black clothes with red knees, I thought maybe it was Don ??

jp1

Probably was Don. I'm in white coat, red pants, grey helmet.

And a black, sexy, 192 tanker.

Glory to pow in the highest, and peace unto front range gapers.

I'm in red with black and white coat, red helmet, black pants.

I'll be up tomorrow as well. This is just GOOD STUFF. Prolly ridin the big powder mono. I was on the Donek skwal today still sorting out the stance and binding placement. It works great for 6" or less and have to stay back for anything deeper. Still good fun tho.

Don

Feed the addiction...:eplus2:

Just putting the word out there that I am planning on being at Loveland this Sunday!

Who else from the LCI will be there?

I will, The Sheriff, Ice and I think The Dude will be too. 18 new in the last 2 days, with more fallin',

see you @ 8:30am chair 1. None of that sleepin in crap you used to do when you were hangin with Stanley :AR15firin :D :eplus2:

mario