Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

To quote the Sheriff. Don was ripping on those sticks, matching my turns on the hot, very cool to have a 2 planker shadow you and know he's not going to run you over. Very impressive display dude, Phil, thanks for coming all the way from Ottawa to play with us. Friday was an anomoly with that sunshine and nice temps, today was the real full on Lovey experiance with the snow blowing up the hill, sideways, ect. I thought I was going to drown in snow a few times today. I think Karver Kai was the only sensible one out of all of us today, smart enough to bag it in the parking lot.

mario

I really need a nap

today was the real full on Lovey experiance with the snow blowing up the hill, sideways, ect. I thought I was going to drown in snow a few times today. I think Karver Kai was the only sensible one out of all of us today, smart enough to bag it in the parking lot.

mario

I really need a nap

And I was a little sad to be missing a Lovey day. 40 and mostly sunny in Aspen. Did my first outdoor rock climb and hiked today...rode Ajax in the 45 degree blue bird yesterday. Nah, I think I didn't miss anything ;)

Tony, Greenleaf, Arneburner, BalboaJeff and I had a blast out yesterday in the beautiful, uncharacteristic Lovey weather. Chairs 1,2,4,6,9 were all targeted and the bullseye was hit on all with shredded runs left in our wake.

Tony, Thanks for the RC test. Fun board even though it only wanted to carve, jump and carve backwards

Ink

And I was a little sad to be missing a Lovey day. 40 and mostly sunny in Aspen. Did my first outdoor rock climb and hiked today...rode Ajax in the 45 degree blue bird yesterday. Nah, I think I didn't miss anything ;)

BRAT:p

mario

Tony, Greenleaf, Arneburner, BalboaJeff and I had a blast out yesterday in the beautiful, uncharacteristic Lovey weather. Chairs 1,2,4,6,9 were all targeted and the bullseye was hit on all with shredded runs left in our wake.

Tony, Thanks for the RC test. Fun board even though it only wanted to carve, jump and carve backwards

Ink

Glad to see you riding my Coiler much better then me! But you were having to much fun. The AMT Coild was happy be out and leav'n tracks! It was a blast. Someone need to attach sandpaper to Arnie's ride to slow him down, Wow he is getting back into racing form! And it look good!

I agree, beautiful day on saturday, borderline beach weather, excellent snow and company.

Wasnt able to make it up on sunday, had other things to tend to. Doesnt sound like much was missed. Snowed all day in G-town, figured it was the same at lovey.

Monodude, sounds like your loving the new boards, may have to get the skis out and go make some train tracks with you. Havent been on skis since early this season.

You're just envious because now I will lay down twice as many trenches.

Railroad tracks baby....

Virus Rules

Don

Feed the addiction...:eplus2:

That just means that the runs will get tracked out twice as fast.

Should have seen the InkyGreenleaf 270 railroad tracks at the corral by lift 1 on Sat. Dang, wish I would have snapped a pic. Totally even about 12-18" apart but deeper than FAT kid skis usually go. My partner layed it down nice and smooth after I placed the first arc.

Glad you're liking them "duodude"... Nope that just sounds like you're a switch hitter. Hollywood it is! :)

Ink

Sunday for me, I think it will be a fricken zoo tomorrow with all the freshies an spring break:freak3::smashfrea. It is supposed to be sunny and warmer sunday anyway, and I blasted my quads wit some heavy reps last night and need at least another day of recovery

mario

ps Ink, you solo? I can pick you up on the way if you want

Quote inkaholic..

Should have seen the InkyGreenleaf 270 railroad tracks at the corral by lift 1 on Sat. Dang, wish I would have snapped a pic. Totally even about 12-18" apart but deeper than FAT kid skis usually go. My partner layed it down nice and smooth after I placed the first arc.

:biggthump Ink, Its the small things isnt it.