Note to New Members ×

Vintage Burton Variplate 5-hole bindings

Jack M

What is the return policy on these bindings? Will they work on the 2001 FP I got a screaming deal on here?

;)

YES! These are high performance bindings! Bid early bid often! I wasn't going to accept returns, but in special cases I will with a 75% restocking fee.

;)

'89 to at least '91 Mervin used a 4-hole pattern that was basically the 5-hole burton pattern without the center hole. Nitro used the same pattern but their center hole was slightly offset for some reason - on my Inner-Course I had a center insert added to fit Nitro bindings, but when I mounted it up with variplates, the center hole didn't line up.

there's a mint 186 nitro diablo with 5 hole inserts to go with the binders for $500 on ebay. If it was $200 I'd be interested.

I loved my diablo (pre-insert) as much as my grocer, I didn't know Mervin used the burton 5hole inserts, must be a '90-'91.

Jeeesh. I had one that was pretty mint and I cut it in half and mounted voiles splits binders on it. That ought to make it worth like $700

hey jack, still got those bindings?

As of now, Im (finally) putting down my old variplates on my Lib Tech Innercourse, only to curse that I forgot that when I bought it, one of it doesn't have the toe piece.

So after tinkering around with the toe piece I have from the other Burton Race Plates, it won't work. So I really need that particular toe piece, but even better if I could get another Variplate.

Please PM me since I rarely go to Classifieds, if at all.