Note to New Members ×

Feeling Paranoid?

tex1230

Is the man out to get you?

Is everything wrong in your life someone else's fault?

Not im my case Tex.. There are 4 women out there to get me:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin:smashfrea:smashfrea

I have managed to piss off 4 of them in 40 years. What is your record?

Nope, if that*were the case I'd be a Alex Jones libertarian.

No, If that were true I'd be suseptable to being Rush type neocon having palingasm baptized in the holy spirit because we all know if we need something we need to pray for it, like that pipeline in Alaska.

for those of you not in the know, here's a tinfoil hat Alex Jones link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Jones_(radio)

Rush, blames everything on someone else and as of late seems to be getting more and more hip with G D.

Yeah.

Recieved my second concussion this month..Season's over.

Stupid ass fullback. You'd think me beating the **** out of him in a fight that he picked with me would clarify the fact that he should stop "woodpecker" blocking me all the time in practice. Guess he is impervious to brain injuries.

Whatever, I'm the offensive tackle that was blocking for his only plays where he gets the handoff. Let's see how he feels about the second stringer as the block for his play.

What just because I have had two septic floods in my store in the last four years?

We had fires that closed our entire valley during what should have been peak season last summer?

During the application process for some disaster loans to cover the $40k shortfall we had as a result of the fires, I found the previous owner had cooked the books by about the same amount? ( showing more income than he had so we show a decline compared to the same period, which throws the process into a tailspin.

Nahhh I don't think anyone is trying to get me, I think they are trying to kill me.

Matt about the spiders I got two words to say to you: Newspaper rolled.