Note to New Members ×

Boobs? Who doesn't love boobs?

andreac

Ok now that I have your attention, my good friend Steph and I are going to shamelessly ask for your support (not by offering to be a bra....:D) Most of you know me, but what you may not know is that my mom is a 7 year breast cancer survivor. So I started a tradition last year to walk in The Weekend to End Breast Cancer, a 2 day, 60km (35mile) walk here in Toronto to support breast cancer research and services. The hospital, The Princess Margaret, that the money goes to is the leader in Toronto and Canada as far as what they provide for patient services and research, and most of this money comes from The Weekend fundraiser. Now I have convinced my very good friend Steph to walk with me this year. In order to walk we both need to raise at least $2000. I have set my personal goal at $3200. So I am here to ask for help. For all the women you know, your moms, wives, daughters, sisters, aunts and the men too (men can get breast cancer as well)... 1 in 9 women will develop breast cancer. Help us be a part of the survival rate and eventually a cure... Please :)

To donate or visit our personal pages click the links here and thanks for taking the time to read all about boobs... because we love 'em too!

Andrea's page: click here

Steph's page: click here

Emotional support is always much appreciated too!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, I obviously know all about this, and the title made me look;) Thanks for posting this Andrea. I'd like to also say that any support given (emotional or monetary) is greatly appreciated, and is for such a great cause.

Please help the boobs!

('cuz I really do love boobs!)

I put my cancer support toward this organization: www.forestmoon.org

100% of their money goes to cancer victims and survivor support. Cindy is a great friend, and great person, and has some really good programs going now, and big plans for the future...

(I also have been known to wear Pink Knickers for Golf tournaments...and outings to encourage support for the cause. Picture to be posted...)

Keep the stories coming. They all serve as inspiration. b4bc.org is a very cool website, as is forestmoon.com. As a Vermont resident I can see the need for such an organization. I'll be saving both sites to my favorites. Thanks for the information.

Hi Ladies,

Not meaning to sound brash, but this is the theme of our local breast cancer fundraiser. Harley Davidson and riders form all over Wisconsin / Illinios join for a huge ride each year. Fe and I support the cause and last year the event raised over $300,000.

In any case, you girls rock!, and now we know that it's in more ways than one.

Fe and I are in hard down cash conservation mode right now, but I sent both of you a little cash from the heartland in support of the cause.

Also, all BOL'rs out there, don't forget about the "Boys", prostate cancer is a leading cause of premature death in men, including my father, just over a year ago. If your over 40 (as many of us are), or feel like it, get your plumbing checked regularly.

Slainte'

Al

SAVE THE TATAS!

Great work guys. I'll make a small donation. But if you are willing to post pictures of your boobies (preferably with ski and/or snowboard gear in the pictures), I'll double that, plus cross post this to a board where I can guarantee you'll get an amazing response.

Well, I might cross-post anyway, but it sure doesn't hurt to ask. Heck, I bet the moderators might even make an exception to the rules to allow posting such a pic. Of course, you'll need to put "NSFW" in the title once you post that.

Woohoo! Boobies!

blue-footed-boobie-galapagos-big.jpg

^That's a blue-footed booby^

This is more what I had in mind (except this version is SFW - more or less).

2743249140094567122S600x600Q85.jpg

SAVE THE TATAS!

Great work guys. I'll make a small donation. But if you are willing to post pictures of your boobies (preferably with ski and/or snowboard gear in the pictures), I'll double that, plus cross post this to a board where I can guarantee you'll get an amazing response.

Well, I might cross-post anyway, but it sure doesn't hurt to ask. Heck, I bet the moderators might even make an exception to the rules to allow posting such a pic. Of course, you'll need to put "NSFW" in the title once you post that.

Woohoo! Boobies!

I have a few friends up here that might be willing to have some pics taken of their boobs for this great cause... and I'm sure some coiler props, or an f2 or donek could be added, but I would need to make sure that it made money... how can I make people pay to view? any suggestions are appreciated!

also thanks to whichever moderater made this a sticky and not just a regular thread that we would need to keep bumping! walk is in September, so hopefully it stays here until then!

SAVE THE TATAS!

Great work guys. I'll make a small donation. But if you are willing to post pictures of your boobies (preferably with ski and/or snowboard gear in the pictures), I'll double that........

blue-footed-boobie-galapagos-big.jpg

^That's a blue-footed booby^

This is more what I had in mind (except this version is SFW - more or less).

2743249140094567122S600x600Q85.jpg

Nice work Sinecure. I will make a donation just to keep this thread going. Just got off the river, so need to recover just a bit first.

Great work ladies. Keep the pics coming.