Note to New Members ×

quiver Pics

tex1230

post em up!

(I know we did this a while back, but I didn't see the thread)

My current quiver:

snowboardstuff001.jpg

L to R: Rossi A173 (early '90s), Lib Tech Inner-Course ('91), HyArc (unknown), Look Lamar Trick Stick ('89), Madd 170 f3 ('07), skinny twin boards ;)

On the way - Coiler Schtubby X2 and Volkl Tigershark 12ft switch skis

Wanted - a yellow Look Lamar freestyle, a Mistral asym, a Lib Tech Doughboy from the early 90's, and a big Rossi undertaker...

Bryan, don't crash the server!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What I mean is collectable ;-) I saw one of the Lib-Techs on E-Bay but it was a goofy (like yours). And that Look Lamar Trick-Stick takes me way back. I had one of those Rossis but never rode it much and gave it away to a friend... a bit of a plank.

But what is that 2 piece thing and where do you put your feet ?

Enquiring minds etc. :smashfrea

that's a hyarc. I found it a few months back (or rather DiveBomber did) and bought it... It is basically new - unridden, only problems are dome delam spots. I got some history on it from Bryan (oldsnowboards) but I haven't had the guts to hook up bindings and try it out. It has some weird linkage that articulates the boards in a specific way snd the bindings mount on top of the bar - on those silver circles.

After watching someone try to ride a Hy-arc I can say throw your expirienced technique out the window.

The mechanism works like this;the rear binder is mouted to a pivoting disc, the front is mounted stationary, when the rear foot is twisted/pivoted cables attached to the pivot articulate the two boards, changing the arc/radius thus making a variable radius board.

Being able to maintain a strait line or medium radius looks to be immpossible in anything less than hero conditions. It could be a fun challenge on a soft bunny slope just for laughs.:confused:

left to right, nidecker extreme 155, f2 beamer 160, sims switchblade, prior metal 177, swoard 168, rossingnol 167 & 159, burton fish. i just got the prior last week and i think its the easiest, funnest,:cool: board i have ever ridden. to bad today was the end of the season for teton village.

post-3662-141842256009_thumb.jpg

post-3662-141842256012_thumb.jpg

by far; thee most beautiful board I have ever seen, let alone worn. 170 arbor a-frame '08, demoed this board 2 weeks ago, didn't have the $$$ or she would have come home with me. Top 3 best all mt. boards of all time. If it was a 178, instead of 170 (biggest they make), with a little more spring (ie less damp), it would be

post-5508-141842256087_thumb.jpg

My very small quiver picture...

Quality over quantity:biggthump

^what I have to tell myself so I dont feel so bad about being too poor to own any more:o

Pogo Longboard 175, Pogo Overdose 162, and Arbor BLunt 45"

post-2615-141842256095_thumb.jpg