Note to New Members ×

This week in Pictures

Paulk

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paulk..now I will have to post the pics I have on you.. YOU forced me to do it...

Like YOUR little poodle encounter that you were all over in the Van at the BIG MT...

Or all the other ones...I have like... Mr Mayor of Whitefish..uhmmmm....yep.. I got em all...

You better come up with cash or trade for these pics...:eplus2:

Right Said Shred

Paul my friend.... ya never cease to amaze me.... I was going to say something negative/sarcastic..... but thought I best wait until at least after the 8th :D

You could always hitch-hike from the airport to SES!!!

I just wanted to let you all know that PaulK turned down a week of snowboarding with his 'wives' at Stratton to make this Heli-boarding trip. Go figure.

I've been thinking that we here at BOL need to start a tradition of bestowing a selection of annual awards on our esteemed members.

One, of course, should be the "PaulK Bastard of the Year" award.

Yeah I'll second that Jack:angryfire

Paul you have been officially down graded and are sleeping in the tub in the bathroom for the ECES. I don't want your type around, uh you know the bachelor types that barely work and have WAY to much fun......

And you wonder why you don't have a girl... your on the road to much

Wait! Paulk needs a girl to complete that picture?!? It would be a sacrifice and all but... I could volunteer - you know, just doing my bit to help out those who are obviously less fortunate. :ices_ange

Oops, there goes Paulie off to Jackson Hole in search of enldess pow and oh a girl....pics:D

it was a stinky little thing.... Paul does have a way with the ladys....

P1270154.jpg

I might be hitching a ride now.....

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:eek::eek:SATANIC POODLE:eek::eek::eek::eek:

You should of course be aware that possesion of a poodle is a felony in Montana:lol::lol::lol: I won't even go into the penalties for consorting with one:lol:

I've got good news..The "new" batteries in the camera didn't last 5 minutes in the morning mountain air today. I did manage a few shots on our first lift though.

The bad news...it was snowing again today, but we were starting our runs above the clouds. Wind drifts and snow ghosts, too cool!

In other news....Since I'm wanted on felony charges in Montana, Wyoming is sounding pretty good:)

post-520-141842246016_thumb.jpg

post-520-141842246018_thumb.jpg

post-520-14184224602_thumb.jpg

Paul is just giving you all the tip of the iceberg. If you really knew the extend of what is going on there you would all hate him 10 fold.

Paul all that powder might be great but they groomed world cup and I get to ride it tomorrow on my brand new metal Coiler with all the killer women carvers at stratton.