Note to New Members ×

Mr. Bill Bordy is down, but not out!

fin

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Bordy,

Good luck with speedy healing. I too will miss the SES, and the first year that I had planned to for sure go. Did my first weight resistance PT for my shoulder yesterday and it is looking better according to the therapist.

Nice new avatar D-Sub. And Bordy did post higher up on the forum. BTW Bordy I just watched the all conditions all boards movie a few minutes (RE: the wretched knees thread) for inspiration to continue my healing.

Such sweet riding and switch too. Keep pushing 'em and give no quarter.

Thanks brother,

Jerry

Sucks, Bordy.

I was under the impression he wasnt around this site though...so...Tille or Phil or Will...er...Skully...will have to let him know.

Well Fin if we're gonna post Bordy pics...here's a beauty after the " body sledding into the hot tub" after party from last SES...someone fell asleep in the wrong room... :lol:

Come on Billy! Don't make me start telling stories from childhood if you don't show up sucka!!

Oh now that's FUNNY!!! I remember that night well.....at least most of it. The part about the skeleton runs into the hot tub...yeah. OUCH

Don't feel too sorry for him. I just got back from his house. He's sitting on the couch watching movies while his wife is making him pancakes.

Yeah, I believe it. That's OK, Mrs. Bordy will get out and rip some turns on his behalf.

Get that knee healed up quick Billy!

I have been getting a few requests about the shirt we had made for Bordy at the SES. Originally the plan was to award it to him at their party at Highlands on Wednesday. But or course, Bordy wrecked his knee playing "18 year old on a kite" the week before.

Dave T: take a picture of the back side of the shirt so we can all see what people wrote on it after drinking lots of beer.

So by popular demand, here it is:

* There was another article of clothing as well, but adult content laws will not allow me to post at this time ;)

post-1-141842229603_thumb.jpg

Sure missed everyone at SES, Thanks for the shirt, I can't wait to read it.

Also thanks for the grown up gift can't wait to eat it.

I took my first steps today crutch free!! I have a new ACL a fixed MCL and a big hunk of cartlige in a bag that used to be my miniscus.

I am of course jonesing to ride but have purchased 56 inches of 1080P HDTV to keep me entertained. my X-box skills are currently much better.

I hope every one had a blast at SES, but be forwarned I am already training for next years SES I am up to 12 beers a day and have been watching beerfest twice a day and drinking everytime they do.

If no one was offended, taken advatage of, or abused while drunk, or passed backwards while riding I will do my best to make up for it next year.

I know for sure Dave and Rusty had a Blast I hope ever one else did also.