Note to New Members ×

Big Mtn Daily Rub In....

Paulk

Dear Mom and Dad,

We've been stuck here for three days in Montana.

Over 200 people over 3000 acres on the mountain. It's snowed over 22 inches(+56cm) since we arrived. Shred Gruumer and the rest of the crew are well. Today we actually saw some skiers on the mountain, while we were on the chairlift.

Sorry I haven't written sooner, we've been getting off the mountain late, and then drinking until midnight, only to get up for first chair each day(shred sometimes gets second or maybe third chair)!

Please wire money, for we may not be able to leave due to all the snow.

Thanks.

We'll post pictures as soon as the camera dries out.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Mom and Dad,

We've been stuck here for three days in Montana and Shred's beginning to look cuter each night.

Over 200 people over 3000 acres on the mountain. It's snowed over my 2 inches(+5cm) last night. Shred Gruumer and the rest of the crew are, well, you know how they are. Today we actually saw some skiers on the mountain. While we were on the chairlift Shred proposed to me.

Sorry I haven't written sooner, we've been getting off, and then drinking until midnight, only to get up for Shred sometimes.

We'll post pictures as soon as the camera dries out.

Oh the fun young lovers can have!

big Mountain

Big white is in canada

I didn't see it but it was probably on the shot of the day section

You are correct - it was right there on the front page.

I'll see all you Big Mountain carvers tomorrow!

The snow fell all day yesterday, an easy foot by last chair. The swallow tails ruled the land..Our prayers to end the madness were answered today with Bluebird skies, miles of soft cord, moderate temps. Another day in the books from first chair until last chair. Come one, come all, thursday will be EPIC!

I know a guy who was living near Big Mtn. last winter. He says he remembers you guys from last year. Apparently your group made quite an impression - at Moguls and on the slopes. He said something about "all those racer guys having very strong opinions". Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see the pictures.

oh sure post the picture of the bowl before the bombcrater was put into it!!:lol:

somebody augered in and ruined the pretty groom you see before you! I had a blast guys waiting on next year already. be safe and call if your flights are canceled for the next month due to valley fog we'll hit it some more:lol: :lol: :lol:

oh sure post the picture of the bowl before the bombcrater was put into it!!:lol:

somebody augered in and ruined the pretty groom you see before you! I had a blast guys waiting on next year already. be safe and call if your flights are canceled for the next month due to valley fog we'll hit it some more:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the local insight on the mountain this week Doc! As for the bomb craters.....Well lets just say that the Bomber BTS is worth their weight in gold. No broken parts even after somersaulting down the bowl:)

post-520-141842227645_thumb.jpg