Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

All praise be to Inkaholic!

A legion of unclean spirits where driven from me, I AM HEALED! Those who witnessed can testify, like loaves and fishes ............but colder.My gratitude for wisdom!

Jeff you looked like a new rider by the end of today. I'd say you jumped several levels today. Great job !!!! Ink you are an asset to the Carving community. Patience and invaluable knowlege. I think all of us have benifitted from riding with you. As for the rest of the LCI ....you guys all rock, and riding with you all has upped my game for sure. I just LOVE riding up the chair looking at the CARNAGE a few carvers can do to a run. :eplus2:

Don

Feed the addiction...

Man, I should have gone today... hours and hours of studying did absolutely no good for this midterm. Of course, at least 1/3 of the class didn't even get to the back side of the exam, so at least I wasn't the only one suffering. Can't wait for the weekend... been practicing my carpet surfing, and Mario's advice on tweaking my stance seems to have helped.

All praise be to Inkaholic!

A legion of unclean spirits where driven from me, I AM HEALED! Those who witnessed can testify, like loaves and fishes ............but colder.My gratitude for wisdom!

Jeff,

You are most welcome :). It was fun to watch the changes you made in your riding throughout the day. Keep it up and it will only get better. That and COME JOIN US more often.

Don,

You're welcome. It is fun the have you in the mix.

AC,

I told you once before another test, either you know the info or you don't and the mass studying isn't going to further you much. Good job getting further than most on the test.

Oh yeah, YOU MISSED OUT ON A FUN DAY!

Mario,

Concussed just arrived back home last night. We are doing a Cowboy Pancake Breakfast at KarverKai's school on Saturday so I won't be on the hill. Have fun and keep the P-Tex side down. Are you and P in Aspen Sunday and Monday?

Ink

Are you and P in Aspen Sunday and Monday?

Ink

Ride sun hotsprings sunday pm, hotsprings/vapor caves/massage monday. These last few weeks wearing the belt have kicked the snot out of me, looking foward to some relaxation. See you Fri if not sooner

mario

Could this be loveland? no need for a Belligayva, 7 layers of fleece and mittens in Febuary? Am I in an alternate universe? Word is out , no interlopers at our table this am, no need for any beat downs. Don't mess wit' the LCI. Pete and I got a run down fire cut before they set gates for the racecourse and scarred the bastid up so bad they couldn't figure out where to set the course, the groomers where heading back up the hill to fix things, but the race coaches figured running crevasses would build character and called them off. Arneburner is so badass that he scared the threads of of his heel bail following my line on the cat walk and emerged unscathed. We where joined by Big Dave from steamboat, and Balboa Jeff, who is selling all of his tele gear after Inks Tutorial. Spent some one on one time tormentoring AC, he is beginning to show some progress, he just needs to stop thinking about turns and start turning. We may have overloaded him.

mario

belgin style beers are good

Indeed, a grand time was had by all , in spite of the hordes of zombies. Big Dave was farming the back 40 on 6 it looked like a harrow had been drug through the place, quite impressive!

The pernicious disperstions regarding free men and their free heels are degrading and unpatriotic, Mario I would expect more from you .....

Could this be loveland? no need for a Belligayva, 7 layers of fleece and mittens in Febuary? Am I in an alternate universe? Word is out , no interlopers at our table this am, no need for any beat downs. Don't mess wit' the LCI. Pete and I got a run down fire cut before they set gates for the racecourse and scarred the bastid up so bad they couldn't figure out where to set the course, the groomers where heading back up the hill to fix things, but the race coaches figured running crevasses would build character and called them off. Arneburner is so badass that he scared the threads of of his heel bail following my line on the cat walk and emerged unscathed. We where joined by Big Dave from steamboat, and Balboa Jeff, who is selling all of his tele gear after Inks Tutorial. Spent some one on one time tormentoring AC, he is beginning to show some progress, he just needs to stop thinking about turns and start turning. We may have overloaded him.

mario

belgin style beers are good

Was up ridin' with Bob this morning, saw PC demoing a split board.

Wish I was there yesterday, I swear I heard some snowboarders talking/wondering why there were new semi circle half pipes all over the hill :biggthump

Don

Feed the addiction...

D.T.

How was the Butte for you and Shelly? Mario had a great day sunday at the SES gig. Said he was riding the Hot well but still not rulin' on it.

We went redneck for the weekend and checked out the Monster Truck Jam at the Urinal saturday night. KK had a great time seeing some of his favorites. He was a little disappointed that we didn't get to see donkey races though (story on the drive up to SES). :)

Ink

Crusty Butt was good. Warm and very firm on the days that we rode. Rode a few "blue runs" that were steeper than the blacks we were riding at Copper Mtn.

Saw this guy in the canyon near Cotopaxi on the drive up. Like a dumb arse, I left my good camera at work.

100_1363-1.jpg

Saw three other bald eagles and one golden eagle on the remainder of the drive.

The view during the days:

IMG_0058.jpg

This was the sunset every evening:

100_1371-1.jpg