Note to New Members ×

Eces

Helmut Karvlow

Kicked out of the Rack, huh? Damn I should have stayed!

Carvers are the coolest people on earth.

Thanks Jack and Todd for organizing, and thanks to Fin, Michelle, Bob and everyone else involved in the official side of the event. And Happy Birthday (Fri.) once again to Jack. That's the most fun I've had in a long time.

I still have a boner. I don't care if I'm the only one..........again.:D

Gondi Line was and awesome trail, can't wait to carve it again.:biggthump

Had a great time. Thanks to Jack and Todd for organizing; to Catek, Bomber, Madd, Donek, et al for the demos; and to Bob J for an impromptu clinic.

I'm sure it wasn't pretty, but attempting to carve Gondi Line is something I don't think I would have tried earlier.

- Dave

Thanks Jack and Todd!

The ECES has always been about getting together with good friends, old and new.

This ECES was a huge success.

I'm sorry for the people who didn't make it until saturday, it truly was a case of "you should've been here yesterday"...

-Do you think they'll ever let Shred Grummer back into "The Rack"....

-Has Madd Mike finally found a Spokeswoman for Madd?...(sorry Cheri, but she was sweedish)....

-Will the Penn state team forgive us for standing them up on saturday?

-Can Surf rods build a board for the east coast?

-May Bordy return?

-Won't the Carve fathers find us worthy to visit?

-Might Asyms become "hip"

Stay tuned for next year.......

One thing is for sure, We'll all be one year older...

Happy Birthday Jack!

:D Ok lets hope my wife doesn't check this site.... :eek::eek: because I was the lucky person to apply the Madd stickers. If she does and I'm MIA for a while you know why :freak3: Jack you've got some pics as well don't you, and Banker post yours....

Paul pretty much sumed it up. Jack, Todd you guys organized a great event, the snow was awesome for most of the week. It was great to meet new cavers.

Thanks for an awesome week everyone.

Tequila/Margarita party winding down, ErikJ raises hand and shouts "WHO'S GOT A BONER?" The place cleared out shortly thereafter.

"This wax has lasted me 2 years!" - Kenneth (formerly of the softboots)

"You know how I know you're gay? ...." (the rest unprintable) - Bordy

"You know how I know you're gay? Your favorite color is Zylon!" - Shred Gruumer (I think)

I'm sure there are more, but the after-hours parts of the week are rather hazy for me!

Hey...Not my fault at the Rack..I can't help it if it takes 5 hours for some sloth chick to weight on us!! hehe get it..anyway..well a few knew what happened,,, I just happened to follow the advise of a known veteran plus express my joy!!! You know they are charging me more than what the bill actually was! :nono:

I was done anyway!!! and wanted to leave..they just made it easier and hopefully I will save some money in the process for buying Jack's Zylon Tape measure!!!

Boy the Madds have improved tremedously luv em..Titanal..wow what a feel!!

And for my infiltrator 161 ,,nope did not work..I rode it and rode it yet could not get it to turn or anything... :ices_ange

Tanks for dis adventure!

Right Said Shred

***ckaj.. the spelling!