Note to New Members ×

The Coiler Titanal Infiltrator 161 Me luv you long time!

Shred Gruumer

Haa.. hmmm now your talking my lauguage!!! :biggthump

Right said Shred

and I never knew what do you get from thet shred tail... I've never tried such a board.

does it change anything but total length of a board? :confused:

does it affect the ending of a turn and how lively the board is? or stiffnes? something else?

anyways, it looks like a killer :AR15firin !!!

:biggthump

thanks for your answer

You are all doing so well with your Decision Leadership Learning Communication Skills! :D

Tommorow its going out on what it was exactly it was designed for!!! the wall!!! hahahahhaa ice ice baby!..

Not! I can't say we get an 3 feet of powder out here but we do have good groom and tons of people..

So no need for anything but a slight lift on the nose.. I took the Violator 188 to Big Mountain last year and had a ball bust on it.. 18.5m side cut.. It sprayed snow all over ya in the mash potatoes but it blasted through it all.. All my custom custom boards have little or no nose.. and I have only endo once! it was a careless power hurgry move so I kinda knew it was coming but if you spend most of the time on the edge..no problem the more edge the Mary E er! Right?

So back to the Concept..yes its expensive, yes its got a patent pending. yes I have insurance.. who wants to work anyway!

no the Tail is cosmetic at least the shape. and .0045 oz lighter from the piece thats missing.. but its flat as a pancake..almost minimal..if any same for the Nose..minimal for maximizing edge contact..

Need a short board to get around crowds and put the brakes on for narrow trails with spores on them.. hard to keep on hockey sliding a 180+ board on trails..

but then needed it to be able to handle speed and not throw ya over the handle bars when you want to hammer a turn or two...

so thats basically thats it.. short manuverable and fast and steady with edge hold of a longer board..should turn with my wieght anyway..all i will have to do with that is stand on it!! :(

Should be an interesting day..unless I can get stupid retarded tonight :freak3: and then have an excuse not to ride tomorow all hung over and shhieit!

Right Said Shred

and I never knew what do you get from thet shred tail... I've never tried such a board.

does it change anything but total length of a board? :confused:

does it affect the ending of a turn and how lively the board is? or stiffnes? something else?

anyways, it looks like a killer :AR15firin !!!

:biggthump

thanks for your answer

I think that tail design helps to allow more flex in the tail, I think Pogo has started making their boards this way. not sure if it affects much else, but makes it look interesting. anyway, the board looks awesome. It makes poor riders like me jelous.

Well the test ride is done!!!

YOU guys were right... way to slow.. the Nose is a problem, sidecut is way to big...

Don't do it...

Get that uhhh Burton Asym...Yea thats the ticket!!

The ride... :1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::biggthump:biggthump:biggthump:biggthump:biggthump:biggthump:biggthump:biggthump:biggthump

Right On said Shred! Don't do what Shred do :nono:

Good to hear the Green Runs could handle that bad boy Shred ;)

some locals entering another topsheet contest. I still can't believe how awesome yours came out. Which option off of snowboardmaterials.com did you go with? basically I'm curious about the additional cost you paid for those graphics. email me privately if you want.

thx,

Barry