Note to New Members ×

Bomber RAB

astrokel

figured that was the case. you rock either way. will try my heads this season and might just go back to suzukas so I can rock the BTS!

:)

D-Sub -- for the Strat Pros, you must have seen the ACSS that is being made by Arnaud? He made me a set, but I haven't had a chance to try them yet.

Regards,

Mark

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

None left?! Ugh! I was going to order some when I got back from this next trip so I'd have them for the one after.

Hey Fin. Any chance this will change and you can order more pieces parts so you can do another run this season? Seems there are a lot of people that aren't getting pre-orders filled and even more that were going to order still this season.

If we got together enough pre-orders, would that justify another run so you don't get stuck holding a bunch of them over the summer? Let us know what it would take to get another run for this season!

Ditto on what was said above.

I had all intentions on ordering mine this week after I was told they were shipping this week. When I inquired about them last week they were not sold out yet so I didn't think it was a big deal to wait until they were actually avaliable to order. *SIGH*

So if there is any way to get another batch I'd love to buy 1-2 kits.

And then there's the big question: Did you save any for demoing at SES?

Well, we screwed up. And we apologies big time to all those who are not able to get the BTS this season. To be honest, the plan was to make a medium sized batch of these, see how it goes, and then decide on how popular it was and make more for next season. Had NO idea it was going to be received like this! No fault but our own.

Bottom line, there will not be anymore BTS units made for this season. :( It takes us over two months from materials to machine to anodize to powder coat to assemble to create the final product. By that time it is end of March. However, we do plan to make a truck load of these guys for next season and make them available earlier AND make them for everyone. :ices_ange

Nekdut: Yes, prices are for a set of springs (two springs)

yyzcanuck: Actually you will be getting just the toe side spring for only one foot. If you have to make a heel side turn AND use that same foot, you will have to come up with another option.

Just a side note to Fin's post - If you have placed an order know that we are working on them. Please try to refrain from calling and emailing about your order - it just slows things down. We will contact you soon I promise :biggthump . If you don't hear from us by end of next week, then feel free to contact us via email. Otherwise, if you received an order confirmation by email, we have your order and we are working on getting them all straight.

Again, our apologies for the shortages. We're doing the best we can......

Guest Fred Goober

So now your going to honor me by that Domino's gaurentee.. "You will have it in two months or its Free"!

Yep I remember that..! Hey I still need one ! why wait.. make more!?

Now im bummed cause I have been calling and was told Monday that there should be plenty to go around still..

What did you sell out to the Japanese Market and forget about us?

Whats the bottom line..on availability?

Guest Fred Goober

How does that slow things down?

Your not running the Verticle Mill are you? Wow!

Now that thar is a real women , pretty much a keeper!

Now remember even thow its shinny and all Purty inside there don't be stickin your hand in thare thinkin it julry!

Fred said Shed

Fin called me yesterday to say that he only had enough parts remaining to build me one BTS... so he wanted to know if I'd prefer... a left or right! Which do you think is the better choice?

Ok am I that dumb or just missed something? Both BTS parts looked the same to me. Is there a right and left part for each boot? Now I'm going to have to duoble check when I get home!:confused:

Got my BTS today, full set of yellow and blue springs. I set 'em up and did some carpet surfing. Just a few notes:

-On my 2005 Suzukas, all of the pins needed to be pushed out to the right.

-The yellow toeside springs offered not much more resistance than the Suzuka tongue in powder mode. The blue give a feel that's a nice halfway point between powder mode and locked.

-The blue heelside springs offer what seems like a friendly amount of resistance; having never had heelside springs or unlocked-ness before, I have no idea what it'll feel like on snow and look forward to finding out.

I'll try 'em out with blue springs all around on Thursday - can't wait!

• 10 months later...
Got my BTS today, full set of yellow and blue springs. I set 'em up and did some carpet surfing. Just a few notes:

-On my 2005 Suzukas, all of the pins needed to be pushed out to the right.

How's this for resurrecting a long-dead thread?

Just a quick note - my SB423's also pushed out to the right, but my new Track 325Ts had pins that pushed out in random directions (some went right, some went left). Just a heads-up to knock each pin out 1 or 2 millimeters and then visually verify that the knurled end is the one coming out before you go ahead and go the whole way.

• 1 month later...

Thanks , put an order in. See what happens.

Thanks for the reply. Wasn't sure if I was reading the newsletter and site correctly. I tried to place an order as soon as the Newsletter made it sound as if there where some available , however, the site showed them "Unavailable" or Sold out. Then yesterday it was "Limited Availability" . So , I placed an order. Yet to see information specifically from BOL about the availability.

Thanks, Bryan