Note to New Members ×

OT: waaaaaaay OT....

Aisling

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

speaking of beer...

women who drink beer are cool. I'm not talking coors light and mich ultra. I mean BEER. A woman who know the difference between a lager and an ale. wo can appreciate a stout and a fine pilsner. who can differentiate between a red and a brown...Especially if she does it afetr a day of carving

one of my personal favorite toasts:

"May you share laughter with your friends... may you never shed a tear... blah blah blah blah blah blah... let's go get a beer."

;)

i'm a fan of both red and brown varieties, depending on what mood i'm in...

one of my personal favorite toasts:

"May you share laughter with your friends... may you never shed a tear... blah blah blah blah blah blah... let's go get a beer."

;)

i'm a fan of both red and brown varieties, depending on what mood i'm in...

One of my group of friends' common toasts:

Here's to you and here's to me

Best of mates we'll always be

But if a c**t you turn out to be

Well f**k you and here's to me!

(the girls - and guys in polite company - usually substitute line 3 with "But if by chance we disagree")

speaking of beer...

women who drink beer are cool. I'm not talking coors light and mich ultra. I mean BEER. A woman who know the difference between a lager and an ale. wo can appreciate a stout and a fine pilsner. who can differentiate between a red and a brown...Especially if she does it afetr a day of carving

Born and raised in the wine country: the reply would be- A woman who knows her wine is not only cool but sophisticated. Yay for Sonoma County (mine) and Napa Valley (nextdoor).

Personally, I am a party pooper- don't like alcohol on a large scale (this means I have not yet found a drink that tastes good to me)

Born and raised in the wine country: the reply would be- A woman who knows her wine is not only cool but sophisticated. Yay for Sonoma County (mine) and Napa Valley (nextdoor).

Personally, I am a party pooper- don't like alcohol on a large scale (this means I have not yet found a drink that tastes good to me)

A woman who knows her good beers is also sophisticated, yet down to earth.

And you're too young to drink! :nono: :D

Sounds like a name Shred would use for one of his boards!

:rolleyes:

...and what a good name for a board that would be! :biggthump

B.t.w. German beers that end with "ator" must be treated with respect - they are usually in the 8% range... ...and again, most of those beer names would make good names for Shred's boards. :D

Nothing like watching a bunch of highschool girls puke at the bar, sweet.

Do they really puke their guts out in Australia?? I have found that where the drinking age is lower (as in I am a German citizen) the kids tend to be a bit more responsible and act more mature regarding how much liquor they take. I honestly feel like it is mainly here where people are so stupid that they get themselves in the hospital more than once a semester because they drank too much. People who throw up in the hallways just annoy me. Is that wrong to get annoyed??? I don't get annoyed because I do not drink- most of my friends drink- they just know how to hold it. Throwing up in the hallway is just not cool. Punching doors is not cool either. Becoming an A$$hole to your girlfriend is definitely not cool. So what is the deal? Are they just as bad in Australia as my neighbors in my dorm?? (Keep in mind my neighbors are fresh out of highschool, spoiled, and like to shriek like six year old drama queens- for a bit of distance on my part: I am a transfer student and have been going to college parties for the last three years already)

that come here to work at resorts, they are bad very bad but they always show up for work the next day, usually still drunk

the masters of the drink, no sleep, work the next day then do it again are the english those people can bring partying to the next level.

ohh wait the US and Australia are former colonies of England, I think I am on to something :biggthump

when i lived in ireland for a brief stint i can say that even with a lower drinking age people still got stupid... i dont the think age limit has anything to do with it... i think people's level of maturity and whether drink was a taboo in your home or not.