Note to New Members ×

OT: waaaaaaay OT....

Aisling

well I think we all know who the goddess of kitesurfing is...

I think it's time I take up the sport! do they make chute big enough to pull a fat bastard such as myself? gotta be like one of those ones they tie to jeep that they drop into combat zones...

I've got a 15.5m kite from a few years ago (4 line kite) that I'll sell you really cheap. Its been used maybe 4 times. It will pull your ample derriere like a freight train.

FWIW, Lisa Kosglow would get my vote for Kite and Carve Goddess! She now lives in Hood River so she can do both year-round.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more details on that kite sinecure. Noah, you're not quite at 235 LBS yet I don't think, I'd be happy to steer you toward kiting. Let me know if you'd like to read some threads on BIG boys and kites. Plenty of kite babes to go around.I'd post the link for MOST SEXY KITE PICTURE on kiteforum.com but not all the pics are rated G (funny how those euros think it's ok to post that kind of stuff on the internet) :1luvu:

post-123-141842218673_thumb.jpg

and if your girlfriend/wife won't learn how to kitesurf, then invest all that quiver cash in camera gear and you'll be glad you did. These two can't wait to snap some photos of those sexy kitesurfers. :1luvu:

post-123-141842218685_thumb.jpg

Wow Gleb, you sure know how to party.

LOL!!!!! I never met her but she seems really cool. I've partied at her college though. I'm just defintly not looking for a relationship at all right now.

My last date went like this: got to her house, we polished off some moderatly cheap wine then went to the Pheonix Landing. Got a Guiness and thats all I remember for the next hour and a half or so. Next thing i remember is waking up at her place completly soaking wet and we still have no idea how that happend. Interesting night with many missing scenes. Still awesome though. Moral of the story...ummm...have a change of clothes?

Ha!

If you give a girl a camera it wouldn't go to waste. If worst comes to worst, you'll just use it on her. If best comes to best, you'll develop the film and find a few "surprises" on the way.

On second thought- hopefully those "surprises" don't include somebody else

Picture: Not a goddess one, but note the sweater (hint: starts with K, the back has a double diamond and says "Experts Only" with a skull and crossbones) and the background :biggthump

post-1341-141842218686_thumb.jpg

Ha!

If you give a girl a camera it wouldn't go to waste. If worst comes to worst, you'll just use it on her. If best comes to best, you'll develop the film and find a few "surprises" on the way.

On second thought- hopefully those "surprises" don't include somebody else

Picture: Not a goddess one, but note the sweater (hint: starts with K, the back has a double diamond and says "Experts Only" with a skull and crossbones) and the background :biggthump

I dunno...but judging by the pic with the big baggy hooded sweatshirt on, it looks like skipuppy is packin!

:eplus2:

Wow Gleb, you sure know how to party.

i dabble. takin it easy now though. keepin the partying down to 3 or 4 nights a week.

on a totally related note, we finally signed our lease for an apartment today!!!!!!!! right next to northeastern, my school and about 10 other schools. god, i love boston!

we live on the second floor and we got big plans for this place. backyard is perfect for a nice bbq. a two story funnel is already in the works as well as a keg fridge. only problem is one room is much bigger than others:mad: oh well.

I'll be the first one to turn 21 there but not till next june. we'll manage though.

Tonja is cuuuuuuuuute

and according to D-sub packs a glock, I for one am not a fan of 9mm guns, I go with .357 myself, a little more punch to it and a fair bit more accurate at distance

Tonja is cuuuuuuuuute

and according to D-sub packs a glock, I for one am not a fan of 9mm guns, I go with .357 myself, a little more punch to it and a fair bit more accurate at distance

Why is it that whenever someone hear's Glock they always think

g17.jpg

instead of all the others that Glock has? while my first Glock was a G19, I will get a G30 next time

g26.jpg

this is the bikini pics thread now

show off what you got!

You guys have been talking so much about "ladies", "bikinis", and "this thread's nothing without pics". What about pics of the men? OK, not necessarily in bikinis but let's show off what YOU got!

Nobody wants to see a picture of me in a bikini!!!!! (I hope)

I was trying to upload one of me snowboarding in a kilt, but I can't seem to get the file size down to something manageable (I'm not very computer savy...)

I said NOT NECCESARILY in bikinis!!!! No one really wants to see that.... And we probably don't need any banana hammocks either. come on guys, be creative! FYI A guy's idea of sexy on a woman is not the same as a girl's idea of sexy on a man.

Woe to you o earth and sea

for the devil sends the beast with wrath

cause he knows that time is short

let he who hath understanding

reckon the number of the beast

for it is a human number

his number is six hundred and sixty six

Maiden Rules!!!!!!!!!!

Maiden Rules!!!!!!!!!!