Note to New Members ×

OT: waaaaaaay OT....

Aisling

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now back to our regularly scheduled programing...

Phil and Michelle - Anything to report from your drunken tour of central america?

Rusty and Michelle - How was that afternoon at the TIKI Bar with mom's special NH wine? (phil - you better act quick before Rusty swoops in...)

Nothing to report, except that Phil's stalking me. Rusty, myself, and another hardbooter shared that wine...guess you could say we had a threesome.

What about the rest of you kids????

Don't mean to hi-jack thead but wanted to see how that 24hrs at Steamboat went for you?

Unless Michelle was there...we don't want to know...

And as for determining a goddess...Carve chick is beautiful, and makes and excellent candidate, but I think we should have appropriate decision making tool before decide...so...all other goddess candidates must post their best pictures...michelle, ski pup, aisling etc. put 'em up!

Thanks guys! Wasn't looking for compliments, but will take them. I guess it's all realitive and metaphorical......

I don't feel like I sell myself short, just don't feel the need to have some title I suppose. I like me for who I am, and if someone wants to think I'm a goddess, then so be it :) I guess no one's ever told me that, but I like it!

Unless Michelle was there...we don't want to know...

And as for determining a goddess...Carve chick is beautiful, and makes and excellent candidate, but I think we should have appropriate decision making tool before decide...so...all other goddess candidates must post their best pictures...michelle, ski pup, aisling etc. put 'em up!

their best pics... hm... decisions decisions.... :rolleyes:

The one with your "face"! You remember.

but I am not gonna go there

we have seen her in the medevil wench get up and her face, not really much left unless she wears something really skimpy

ohh, I like that idea

post it!

A man meets a gorgeous woman in a bar. They talk, they connect, they end up leaving together. They get back to her place, and as she shows him around her apartment, he notices that her bedroom is completely packed with teddy bears. Hundreds of small bears on a shelf all the way along the floor, medium sized ones on a shelf a little higher and huge bears on the top shelf along the wall. The man is kind of surprised that this woman would have a collection of teddy bears, especially one that's so extensive, but he decides not to mention this to her.

After a night of passion, as they are lying together in the after glow the man rolls over and asks, smiling, "Well, how was it?"

The woman says, "You can have any prize from the bottom shelf."

post-123-141842218668_thumb.gif

post-123-141842218668_thumb.jpg

post-123-141842218669_thumb.gif

well I think we all know who the goddess of kitesurfing is...

I think it's time I take up the sport! do they make chute big enough to pull a fat bastard such as myself? gotta be like one of those ones they tie to jeep that they drop into combat zones...

gotta be like one of those ones they tie to jeep that they drop into combat zones...

I'm reading his book "In A Sunburned Country" and there's a passage about him trying to boogie board in Australia, where he jumps on the board and just keeps going straight to the bottom. I was crying with laughter.