Note to New Members ×

OT: waaaaaaay OT....

Aisling

hey i'm gonna be a nurse!

you know what's hilarious? i get more stares and whistles and comments dressed in SCRUBS than i do in normal clothes. what the? LOL

Thats because SCRUBS is a great tv show......actually they are just plain sexy :1luvu: easy to get off and most guys have fanatasies about getting it on with a hot nurse in SCRUBS in a hospital

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think all guys, whether they admit it or not, love a woman in uniform.

Skyhooks had the right idea, all the way back in 1978!

Hello there sailor

Hi there Lili Marlene

Good morning school girls

Welcome to the team

Beehive hairdo forty-five on the hip

Patrolwoman Saunders don't you give her no lip

Took me to the station for a breath test

Then back to her bedroom for some house arrest

Women in uniform sometimes they look so cold

Women in uniform but oooh they feel so warm

Flying to my hometown on a 747

Stewardess made me feel like I'm in heaven

Looking up the aisle trying to see what I could see

She leaned over and said coffee tea or me

White apron and brown leather shoes

The nurse at the clinic left my heart all bruised

Broke my left leg and sprained my right

Now she takes my temperature every night

Women in uniform but ooh they feel so warm

Women in uniform Women in uniform

Women in uniform Women in uniform

Commando raid on the Lebanese border

Sergeant Anita she gives the order

Khaki jacket and a sten gun

Baby I surrender let's have some fun

Khaki navy blue and brass buttons bring me to my knees

A peaked cap and a badge or two oooh they're such a tease

So girls if the man you need just won't come across

Put on a uniform show him who's the boss

Women in uniform but ooh they feel so warm

Women in uniform khaki white and blue

Women in uniform coming after you

I wear scrubs and spent a good deal of time wearing a uniform, either AF blues or BDUs(yes, with combat boots)

Can't say I EVER encountered a guy more interested in me in the uniform...

BTW, not to be a cockblock, but the ER nurses I know moving to Costa Rica are GUYS and moving for the fishing....

Can't say I EVER encountered a guy more interested in me in the uniform...

which just goes to show, it's definitely a girl thing. Give a girl a sweaty fireman or a policeman with a long baton, and it's all goooooooooooooooood!

so do pajamas

or maybe it's that they come off so easily or something :nono:

actually I think it's because even though they are not tight they are flattering on a good body especially on the chest

26 things girls wish guys knew

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. When she asks how she looks, shrug and say "could be better". This will keep her on her toes. and girls love that.

2. Never hold her hand. this can be interpreted as a sign of weakness. (or if she grabs your hand squeeze hers really really hard until she cries. This will impress her by showing her what a strong man you are.

3. Once a month sneak up on her from behind and knock her over. Girls are like dogs, they love to be roughed up.

4. Call her in the middle of the night to ask if she's sleeping. If she is say "you better be" , repeat this 4 or 5 times until morning. This will show her you care.

5. When she is upset about something, suggest to her that it might be her fault. This will pave the way for her own personal improvement, and every girl needs some improvement.

6. Recognize the small things . . . they usually mean the most. Then when she's sleeping, steal all her small things and break them. because jewelry is for pussies and asian ladies.

7. If you're talking to another girl, make sure shes looking. When she is, stare into her eyes mouth the words **** you and grab the other girls ass. Girls love competition.

8. Tell her you're taking her out to dinner. Drive for miles so she thinks it's going to be really special, then take her to a burning tire yard. When she starts to get upset tell her you were just kidding and now you're really going to take her to dinner, then drive her home. When she starts crying and asks why you would do something like that lean over and whisper very quietly into her ear "...because i can."

9. Introduce her to your friends as "some chick". Women love those special nicknames.

10. Play with her hair. Play with it HARD.

11. Warm her up when shes cold...and not by giving her your jacket... then you might get cold. Rather, look her in the eye and say "if you don't stop *****ing about the cold right now you're going to be *****ing about a black eye." The best way to get warm is with fear.

12. Take her to a party. When you get there she'll have to go to the bathroom (they always do). Leave immediately. Come back right when the partys dying and yell at her the whole way home for ditching you at the party.

13. Make her laugh. A good way to do this is if she has a small pet, kick the pet. I always find stuff like that funny, why shouldn't girls?

14. Let her fall asleep in your arms. When she's fast asleep, wait 10 minutes then JUMP UP AND SCREAM IN HER EAR! repeat until she goes home and you can use your arms for more important things. like basketball.

15. Spit often. I hear girls like guys that spit.

16. If you care about her never ever tell her. This will only give her self confidence, then you can never turn her into the object she deep down desires to be.

17. Every time you're in her house steal one of the following: shoes, earrings, or anything else that comes in pairs. Only take one of the pair. This way she'll go crazy.

18. Take her out to dinner. Right when shes about to order interrupt and say no she's not hungry. Make her watch you eat. Girls love a guy that speaks for her.

19. Look her in the eyes and smile, then clock her one. Girls love a spontaneous guy.

20. Give her one of your t-shirts......and make sure it has your smell on it. but not a sexy cologne smell, a bad smell. You know what I'm talking about.

21. When its raining keep asking her if shes crying. She'll say no, it's just the rain. Ten minutes later turn to her and just scream at her to stop crying you ****ing baby. Girls like a tough man as i've already stated.

22. Titty twisters and plenty of them.

23. If you're listening to music, and she asks to hear it, tell her no. This way she'll think you're mysterious.

24. Remember her birthday but don't get her something. Teach her material objects aren't important. The only thing thats important is that she keeps you happy. And your happiness is the greatest present she can ever get.

25. When she gives you a present on your birthday, Christmas, or just when ever, take it and tell her you love it. Then next time you know she's coming over on a trash day leave the trash can open and have the present visibly sticking out of the can. Girls actually don't like this one that much but i think it's funny.

26. If shes mad at you for not calling her when you say you will promise her that you will call her at a certain time of the day. This will make sure that she waits by the phone. Tell her when you call you're going to tell her a special surprise. Now shell be really excited. Now dont call.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. When she asks how she looks, shrug and say "could be better". This will keep her on her toes. and girls love that.

2. Never hold her hand. this can be interpreted as a sign of weakness. (or if she grabs your hand squeeze hers really really hard until she cries. This will impress her by showing her what a strong man you are.

3. Once a month sneak up on her from behind and knock her over. Girls are like dogs, they love to be roughed up.

4. Call her in the middle of the night to ask if she's sleeping. If she is say "you better be" , repeat this 4 or 5 times until morning. This will show her you care.

5. When she is upset about something, suggest to her that it might be her fault. This will pave the way for her own personal improvement, and every girl needs some improvement.

6. Recognize the small things . . . they usually mean the most. Then when she's sleeping, steal all her small things and break them. because jewelry is for pussies and asian ladies.

7. If you're talking to another girl, make sure shes looking. When she is, stare into her eyes mouth the words **** you and grab the other girls ass. Girls love competition.

8. Tell her you're taking her out to dinner. Drive for miles so she thinks it's going to be really special, then take her to a burning tire yard. When she starts to get upset tell her you were just kidding and now you're really going to take her to dinner, then drive her home. When she starts crying and asks why you would do something like that lean over and whisper very quietly into her ear "...because i can."

9. Introduce her to your friends as "some chick". Women love those special nicknames.

11. Warm her up when shes cold...and not by giving her your jacket... then you might get cold. Rather, look her in the eye and say "if you don't stop *****ing about the cold right now you're going to be *****ing about a black eye." The best way to get warm is with fear.

12. Take her to a party. When you get there she'll have to go to the bathroom (they always do). Leave immediately. Come back right when the partys dying and yell at her the whole way home for ditching you at the party.

13. Make her laugh. A good way to do this is if she has a small pet, kick the pet. I always find stuff like that funny, why shouldn't girls?

14. Let her fall asleep in your arms. When she's fast asleep, wait 10 minutes then JUMP UP AND SCREAM IN HER EAR! repeat until she goes home and you can use your arms for more important things. like basketball.

16. If you care about her never ever tell her. This will only give her self confidence, then you can never turn her into the object she deep down desires to be.

17. Every time you're in her house steal one of the following: shoes, earrings, or anything else that comes in pairs. Only take one of the pair. This way she'll go crazy.

18. Take her out to dinner. Right when shes about to order interrupt and say no she's not hungry. Make her watch you eat. Girls love a guy that speaks for her.

19. Look her in the eyes and smile, then clock her one. Girls love a spontaneous guy.

20. Give her one of your t-shirts......and make sure it has your smell on it. but not a sexy cologne smell, a bad smell. You know what I'm talking about.

21. When its raining keep asking her if shes crying. She'll say no, it's just the rain. Ten minutes later turn to her and just scream at her to stop crying you ****ing baby. Girls like a tough man as i've already stated.

23. If you're listening to music, and she asks to hear it, tell her no. This way she'll think you're mysterious.

24. Remember her birthday but don't get her something. Teach her material objects aren't important. The only thing thats important is that she keeps you happy. And your happiness is the greatest present she can ever get.

25. When she gives you a present on your birthday, Christmas, or just when ever, take it and tell her you love it. Then next time you know she's coming over on a trash day leave the trash can open and have the present visibly sticking out of the can. Girls actually don't like this one that much but i think it's funny.

26. If shes mad at you for not calling her when you say you will promise her that you will call her at a certain time of the day. This will make sure that she waits by the phone. Tell her when you call you're going to tell her a special surprise. Now shell be really excited. Now dont call.

You aren't my ex-husband in disguise, are you? 'Cuz this is strangely familiar...

Those are great rules. I am going to start trying them for this day on I think my wife will love me more :flamethro

J-,

If you really, REALLY wanted your wife to "love" you more, make sure she walks up to you while you are mocking how she was acting giving birth to get a laugh from your buddies.....it's truly priceless and one of those really "fond" memories I have of my ex-

Well, guys always want the "Handbook", and here it is. Actually, I think most of the men have already found it, because I have seen a lot of these in practice. it should be called "25 ways to get rid of your girlfriend in less than 10 seconds".

I'm pretty sure the handbook you are all looking for is The Alphabet of Manliness, a book so manly even the sentences don't have periods.

Or, just lacking in basic language skills. Blokes whose second language is English, because their first is grunting ...

Have any of the girls on here ever read Stuff or Maxim, or anything similar? I LOVE those magazines, they're hilarious. I giggle my way through the other half's every month.

Or, just lacking in basic language skills. Blokes whose second language is English, because their first is grunting ...

Have any of the girls on here ever read Stuff or Maxim, or anything similar? I LOVE those magazines, they're hilarious. I giggle my way through the other half's every month.

I'm a guy, but I feel my IQ bleeding profusely from my ears, nose, and slack, gaping, mouthbreathing pie hole when I "read" Stuff or Maxim ;)

J-,

If you really, REALLY wanted your wife to "love" you more, make sure she walks up to you while you are mocking how she was acting giving birth to get a laugh from your buddies.....it's truly priceless and one of those really "fond" memories I have of my ex-

That is most likely one of the most classless things I have ever heard.....My likely I would not be able to snowboard after that....Not just because my wife would have burned all of my equipment after she had thrown me out but would have also broken both of my legs in the process :biggthump

That is most likely one of the most classless things I have ever heard.....My likely I would not be able to snowboard after that....Not just because my wife would have burned all of my equipment after she had thrown me out but would have also broken both of my legs in the process :biggthump

He is my ex- you know.....

Actually I had an "instant karma" moment with the concept of physical force and a spouse...

we were moving into the first house we purchased and he did something that really P-O'd me off...

Our fights were really short, I'd yell and he'd jump into his truck and drive off without saying anything...this time I was so mad, I turned around and punched the support post of our new house's deck-and broke my wrist and thumb....

I realized then that 1. domestic violence wasn't what it was cracked up to be and 2. if I was so mad at somebody that I wanted to punch something, I certainly didn't need to be married to him-okay, it took 5 years to figure out #2, but I did eventually reach that conclusion

Every man should read Cosmo and Cleo to know how they are expected to be thinking for the next month.

Next time you ask a woman "What's wrong?" and she answers "If you don't know well I'm not going to tell you!" go and read the current issue and it is bound to give you a few pointers as to exactly what is p...ing her of this month.

"Read" is such a relative term here. Can you actually read anything in those magazines, including Glamor, Cosmo, Maxim, etc etc.

Dan, didn't you just get engaged? Is that how you figured it all out?

"Read" is such a relative term here. Can you actually read anything in those magazines, including Glamor, Cosmo, Maxim, etc etc.

If pictures are worth a thousand words, I calculate that each of those magazines contains roughly 8x10^14 times as many words as all the books contained in the Library of Congress combined, or approximately the same number of words as the number of hydrogen atoms within the known limits of the universe.

Can you actually read anything in those magazines, including Glamor, Cosmo, Maxim, etc etc.

I think last time I read Cosmo there was about 10 pages of articles and about 80 pages of cosmetic ads, and the odd page of like "Copy This Style!" showing how you could get Nicole Ritchie's look for a tenth of the cost - not that any of the clothes would fit you anyway.

At least Maxim has pages with some reasonable jokes, and a pretty good section on cool toys (which is my favourite part). And some of the advice is great for a laugh.