Note to New Members ×

OT: waaaaaaay OT....

Aisling

Nah, I don't like to kiss and tell. But I was at Oktoberfest in Breck this past weekend and not only did I get carded twice, a couple of 20 year olds asked me for my phone number. Must've been the hat I was wearing...... Even old girls need an ego boost sometimes! :biggthump What about you Aisling?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha that's great Michelle :D my younger brother hates the fact i get carded and he doesn't. LOL he's the baby in the fam and he has more greys than the oldest brother.

me, i get ego boosts every time i do my show, so that's nice for me. i've been on dates but nothing fascinating... ho hum.

lol

Guest Randy S.

OK, we've all been eagerly awaiting pictures of Aisling's ass. Well, I've got the exclusive photos. That's right, I hacked into her computer through her Myspace account, burrowed around looking everywhere and finally found this one.

Scroll Down to View

I bet you didn't expect her to have a hairy ass did you?

Keep scrolling

41429852_l.jpg

:lol:

me, i get ego boosts every time i do my show, so that's nice for me. i've been on dates but nothing fascinating... ho hum.

lol

What show? I am obviously missing something here......

I can't believe you have no stories - dates but nothing facinating? What's going on out there on the East Coast?

randy, email me, we'll talk.

michelle,

apparently boring people are the norm on the east coast... or else psycho crazy people. who knows. though this week i went on a nice one. seemed like a good guy, a little shorter than i, but i endeavour to not let things like that get in the way. :) it's been awhile since a met a real gentleman like this guy seemed to be.

Mildred, the church gossip, and self-appointed monitor of the church's

morals, kept sticking her nose into other people's business. Several

members did not approve of her extra curricular activities, but feared her

enough to maintain their silence.

She made a mistake, however, when she accused George, a new member, of

being an alcoholic after she saw his old pickup parked in front of the

town's only bar one afternoon. She emphatically told George and several

others that everyone seeing it there would know what he was doing.

George, a man of few words, stared at her for a moment and just turned

and walked away. He didn't explain, defend, or deny. He said nothing.

Later that evening, George quietly parked his pickup in front of

Mildred's house.. walked home.... and left it there all night.

................. Don't ya just love ol George

:lol:

And you thought this thread was dead!

i love the fact that people keep resurrecting this zombie thread. LOL

Michelle, all I can say is that this guy was brought up well, with proper manners and was such a gentleman i was taken off guard. i've unfortunately gotten used to rude guys who don't even open doors for women anymore.

Maye this will help in the goal..

The handsome prince announced that a grand ball would be held to which everyone was invited.

Cinderella was excited but her wicked stepmother and the ugly step sisters would not let her go. She was sitting disconsolately amid the ashes when her fairy godmother appeared before her.

"Why are you so sad, Cinderella?"

"Because my stepmother and stepsisters won't let me go to the ball."

"You shall go to the ball, Cinderella. I will provide you with the most beautiful dress and glass slippers, a coach and horses and footmen to attend you."

"Oh, thank you, fairy godmother!" Cinderella happily gushed.

"There is just one condition, Cinderella, and you must listen to it carefully," warned the fairy godmother. "You must be home by midnight because if you are not, on the stroke of midnight your fanny will turn into a melon".

Cinderella accepted this condition and in the twinkling of an eye the promised goodies were before her and she set off for the ball. The ball was as wonderful as she expected. She danced with the handsome prince who only had eyes for her and, when the interval came she went into supper on the arm of the prince and sat opposite him.

The first course was a slice of melon and the sight of this recalled to Cinderella's mind the condition that her fairy godmother had imposed. Cinderella felt sad that she had to go home so early and picked up her knife and fork to start on her slice of melon.

The prince, on the other hand, ignored his knife and fork. He seized the slice of melon in both hands and buried his face in it. He took the flesh into his mouth and slurped over it as he sucked and swallowed the succulent fruit. He did not stop until he had got every drop of goodness from it. He took the rind away from his face and juices were running down his chin.

He said to Cinderella, as he laid the rind aside, "What time do you have to be home?"

"About half past two," she replied.

:lol: :lol:

Maye this will help in the goal..

The handsome prince announced that a grand ball would be held to which everyone was invited.

Cinderella was excited but her wicked stepmother and the ugly step sisters would not let her go. She was sitting disconsolately amid the ashes when her fairy godmother appeared before her.

"Why are you so sad, Cinderella?"

"Because my stepmother and stepsisters won't let me go to the ball."

"You shall go to the ball, Cinderella. I will provide you with the most beautiful dress and glass slippers, a coach and horses and footmen to attend you."

"Oh, thank you, fairy godmother!" Cinderella happily gushed.

"There is just one condition, Cinderella, and you must listen to it carefully," warned the fairy godmother. "You must be home by midnight because if you are not, on the stroke of midnight your fanny will turn into a melon".

Cinderella accepted this condition and in the twinkling of an eye the promised goodies were before her and she set off for the ball. The ball was as wonderful as she expected. She danced with the handsome prince who only had eyes for her and, when the interval came she went into supper on the arm of the prince and sat opposite him.

The first course was a slice of melon and the sight of this recalled to Cinderella's mind the condition that her fairy godmother had imposed. Cinderella felt sad that she had to go home so early and picked up her knife and fork to start on her slice of melon.

The prince, on the other hand, ignored his knife and fork. He seized the slice of melon in both hands and buried his face in it. He took the flesh into his mouth and slurped over it as he sucked and swallowed the succulent fruit. He did not stop until he had got every drop of goodness from it. He took the rind away from his face and juices were running down his chin.

He said to Cinderella, as he laid the rind aside, "What time do you have to be home?"

"About half past two," she replied.

:lol: :lol:

This is not a joke--it's every woman's dream ;)

I heard that one...in a more crass version...

let me just say that the prince's name was peter peter Pumpkin eater

yeah in the other version the faerie says Cinderella's *yoohoo* will turn into a pumpkin. when she doesn't return til 3am, the godmother asks where she was... she said she met a prince who took care of everything...

good ol' peter.

LOL

Guest Randy S.
yeah in the other version the faerie says Cinderella's *yoohoo* will turn into a pumpkin.

LOL

This version said the same thing. You just have to know that in British English, the word Fanny refers to a different part of the female anatomy. The Brits get endless chuckles when American women skiers talk about their fanny packs.

A man is dining in a fancy restaurant and there is a gorgeous redhead

sitting at the next table. He has been checking her out since he sat down,

but lacks the nerve to start a conversation.

Suddenly she sneezes, and her glass eye comes flying out of its socket

towards the man.

He reflexively reaches out, grabs it out of the air, and hands it back.

"Oh my, I am so sorry," the woman says as she pops her eye back in place.

"Let me buy your dinner to make it up to you," she says.

They enjoy a wonderful dinner together, and afterwards they go to the

theater, followed by drinks. They talk, they laugh, she shares her deepest

dreams, and when he shares his she listens.

After paying for everything, she asks him if he would like to come to her

place for a nightcap - and stay for breakfast.

They have a wonderful, wonderful time.

The next morning, she cooks a gourmet meal with all the trimmings.

The guy is amazed!! Everything has been SO incredible!!!!

"You know," he said, "you are the perfect woman. Are you this nice to

>every

guy you meet?"

"No," she replies.........

"You just happened to catch my eye."

Guest Randy S.
Hmmmmm,

and how do you know we don't know how to open wine bottles in a similar way?

Gotta love a Texas woman. (Something tells me Canadian women can do the same thing with a beer bottle).