Note to New Members ×

OT: waaaaaaay OT....

Aisling

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

OK, decided I would rescue this venerable thread from page 2 obscurity. :)

And to address both the subject of this thread and the contentious health discussion, I thought I would share a couple pics of the mudflap boy that now graces my dreamy Coiler Schtubbette! A fine figure of an American - he made his debut in Whitefish last weekend. :ices_ange

post-6122-141842313128_thumb.jpg

post-6122-141842313129_thumb.jpg

HAHAHA! I love it.

I know this is off topic for the off topic thread because its not off topic (how many times can I say off topic in one sentence?)...but how long is your schtubette?

I LOVE the 160 Bruce has as a demo, but I decided to go with a VSR to purchase instead. I think a schtubette is in the future anyway though ;)

It was about time this thread got pulled from the depths of healthcare, trolling idiots, and other miscellany :biggthump

My little metal Schtubbette is 160cm x 18.2cm x 12m SCR. Very flexy - I can bend her to a 7m turn if I'm motivated enough. :eek: Seems to handle a wide variety of conditions with ease, and she looks great with all my one piece suits! :1luvu:

Trying to decide what to have Bruce build me next - he suggested a VSR, but I'm thinking maybe a Montucky Race Carve (aka Classic.)

OK, decided I would rescue this venerable thread from page 2 obscurity. :)

And to address both the subject of this thread and the contentious health discussion, I thought I would share a couple pics of the mudflap boy that now graces my dreamy Coiler Schtubbette! A fine figure of an American - he made his debut in Whitefish last weekend. :ices_ange

Hey it's me. Those weren't supposed to be released, I didn't sign the waiver.

Where is my beer?

I thought I would share a couple pics of the mudflap boy that now graces my dreamy Coiler Schtubbette! A fine figure of an American - he made his debut in Whitefish last weekend. :ices_ange

Surely you've heard this jazz/blues classic sung by a female African American whose name I can't quite place. (Surprisingly, initial Google search hasn't turned up a relevant lead. One result was something by Glen Miller!!!??)

Anyway, a classic song. One to be cherished by any red-blooded American... ! Often plays on WSHA's "The Blues is the Blues is the Blues."

BB

Hey it's me. Those weren't supposed to be released, I didn't sign the waiver.

Where is my beer?

Oops - forgot the waiver. :o But you had an awesome time at Big Mountain last weekend! (However, Allee drank all your beer - darn these sneaky carving chics anyway!)

Hey Tow Ravens,

Just had to say I love the mud flap design on the Coiler! It is fabulous.

On a side note, I recently received a 161 VSR Colier and I had it out last weekend. And I love it! I went from riding short old alpine boards (17 years old lol) to a Colier. Its like going from a Ford Pinto to a Ferrari!

I am in trouble now...........I want more Coliers :lol:

Just to be clear - mudflap boy is just a stick-on car plaque from Northernsun.com. He can come off if I ever get tired of him staring at my... tight... heelside! :ices_ange

SnowNBeach - yes you do have a problem now! And there's no 12 step program for it.... Just keep sending Bruce money! :eplus2:

And BB - no, I haven't heard the Big Fat Daddy song... I'll have to look it up. But we have to be careful - it could end up as the sound track of dredman's next video!!! (Last time out, I mentioned rodeo bronc riding and how I felt like I was just hanging on for my 8 second ride in difficult conditions - the song I got was from Skunkweed - about 8 second rides... but I don't think they're singing about rodeos!:eek::eek::eek:)

And BB - no, I haven't heard the Big Fat Daddy song... I'll have to look it up. But we have to be careful - it could end up as the sound track of dredman's next video!!! (Last time out, I mentioned rodeo bronc riding and how I felt like I was just hanging on for my 8 second ride in difficult conditions - the song I got was from Skunkweed - about 8 second rides... but I don't think they're singing about rodeos!:eek::eek::eek:)

Skunkweed is hilarious! I have had the pleasure of listening to them...entertaining for sure!

Trying to decide what to have Bruce build me next - he suggested a VSR, but I'm thinking maybe a Montucky Race Carve (aka Classic.)

My current Coiler is a classic. LOVE it...although, when looking at all three: schtubette, VSR, classic...the schubette and classic are more similar. The VSR will do all kinds of fun things but also requires a little more agression, which is why I chose to take it first over the Schtubette! :biggthump

On a side note, I recently received a 161 VSR Colier and I had it out last weekend. And I love it! I went from riding short old alpine boards (17 years old lol) to a Colier. Its like going from a Ford Pinto to a Ferrari!

I am in trouble now...........I want more Coliers :lol:

Welcome to my world. Soon you'll also be known as "Coiler girl" by Bruce :eplus2:. If I had more money, I'd have more Coilers!

I'm a total Coiler PUSHER!

I"m not going to comment on 8 second rides........................ :ices_ange

They are lyrical geniuses and quite great muscians also.

!

Some people also think Flight of the Conchords are lyrical geniuses. All in the eye of the beholder....?????

DREDMAN...I'm gonna steel all your fudge rounds!

Hey Ya'll

Yes I now work for Bruce..............paycheck gets deposited.............check gets written to Bruce :rolleyes:. I already sent an email to place a second order. I am in serious trouble. Arggggg I don't think a 12 step program will cure me.........if we weren't riding out here til July that might help a bit :lol:

Now I am just trying to plot what I want for my next board.........VSR with a diff nose, more side cut...........not sure of the length yet..........decisions.............decisions...........

I hope everyone has a great spring! :) Come out to Cali where we will be riding til July!!