WTF 2023 XXL Jan 15 Feb 4

• 3 weeks later...

snowreport: sat jul 23, 2022
howdy all

well, no snow, but we had a cooler, windy, rainy spring so not much fun, but now summer is here and it gets too hot in the noontime so again not much fun. try to do things in the evening as it cools down... the weather has been good for the installation of the new chair and they poured concrete a few days ago. so far it is on schedule. you can see where chair4 is going to be with updates... stay cool... see you soon...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/23/2022 at 5:44 AM, west carven said:

snowreport: sat jul 23, 2022
howdy all

well, no snow, but we had a cooler, windy, rainy spring so not much fun, but now summer is here and it gets too hot in the noontime so again not much fun. try to do things in the evening as it cools down... the weather has been good for the installation of the new chair and they poured concrete a few days ago. so far it is on schedule. you can see where chair4 is going to be with updates... stay cool... see you soon...

If you get updated photos.. please share...  as im not finding many updates.   sure hope it makes it in...  it changes everything!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

snow report: wed nov 02, 2022
howdy all

it has been snowing all day and there is at least five plus inches of snow on the fence railing... just as i logged on the power went out probably from a tree branch loaded with snow. there is still alot of trees with leaves still on and with the snow on them it gets really heavy. shovled some wet heavy snow on the sidewalk earlier and looks like i need to do it again. funny how seeing all this snow puts me in a good mindset and a good mood. boards to come out soon... update on chair4 from the thirty first...

• Like 1

snow report: mon nov 07, 2022
howdy all

so raked my yard on tuesday evening then wednesday we had some wind with a lot of snow, about six plus inches of heavy snow and leaves mixed in. then thursday and friday was kinda nice and most of the snow melted so i could rake again on saturday and was ready for more snow, but sunday afternoon got super windy and the last of the leaves got blown off the trees and scattered everywhere, all my hard rake work for not. sunday night the wind was blowing hard all night and thru the early morning. now monday morning a lite dusting with leaves underneath and the temps are really cold. there is a huge low on the washington coast so more cold windy days to come... the walking path near my house has a lot of willows and the heavy snow on wednesday broke a lot of branches and fell on the path and it was hard to walk thru cause there was so much down branches...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

snow report: mon dec 05, 2022
howdy all

well, word from the street is that the new chair 4 will not be ready for opening. second hand word from a good source that works on the mountain says that hopefully the cable will be up soon and that the chair maybe good to go before christmas... forecast is some snow tonight and on opening day (thursday8th). will take it easy and check out conditions on opening day...